Thread: Is this just burying my thoughts subconscious or is it life changing?

Question Is this just burying my thoughts subconscious or is it life changing?

I've written this in the greetings section:

I know that I'm a Diaper Lover and I've always had this sentence in my mind; whenever I find a girlfriend I'll stop this habit.

A good girlfriend of mine and I, decided recently to take our friendship to the next level. Whenever I saw her, I didn't touch diapers for days. I already trusted her completely, but I just had to tell her this secret of mine. The fear for her answer though I knew deep inside that she would've just accepted it, kept me from telling it, but not for long.

So, just recently I've told my girlfriend about this big secret. Luckily as I am she is open-minded and has accepted my habit. But this also concerns me, I want to quit this habit and follow the sentence that's stuck in my head, which is easy for now. Because the diapers don't arouse me at this moment, she's the only person or thing that arouses me. But for how long will this be easy? I'm not sure, though, we've talked allot about this and the near future possibilities. This helped allot!

In my native forum they always said that you can't ever get away from this habit. That makes me wanting to be the living prove. But what if this habit just gets buried subconsciously and digs it self out someday?
    I've never thought of that but my gf told me this.
    I guess I'll find out someday. Hopefully I won't.
    For me it seems that I have shifted my sexual feelings with the diapers to my girlfriend and therefor don't need them anylonger. And since the winter is gone I can also take my motorbike out for a ride. Which is something what could help me if I would fall back on a feeling for them.

Though the sentence my girlfriend told me "what if this isn't happening subconscious?" made me start this topic.

I know for aslong as I am honest to my girlfriend, she wouldn't mind this part of my life because she has accepted this to whom I am.

For me it is tough to write that I fully believe that I can lose the feelings for diapers, because what if I fall back later on, how would my GF respond to that if I said it wouldn't be a problem. This is something what we discussed, therefor this musn't be a problem now.

At this exact moment I believe that I can lose the feelings for diapers, which would make this a life changer and just a graveyard for the feelings, where they could ever get dug up.

So I'm repeating the title now and does this story feel like its lifechanging or just a temporary graveyard for my feelings for diapers?

hhhmmm tough one, i gave up for a year or so but then something happened and the feelings for them came rushing back, so i started using the diapers once again and so far havent thought about giving them up again. so if you do successfully give up for good than bloody good luck to you, but dont be suprised if/ when those feelings start to boil over and you give in. remember were only human. dont know if this will help you but its something to considder

I've purged many times, and had as much as two years "without" diapers, only to return. Not knowing you "diaper practice" I'm not sure if it is fetish or regression that moves you toward diaper wearing. If it is fetish, it is not going away. If it does for awhile, it will return. Lets see.......I was giving them up when I got married, NOT. .......then when I had kids, NOT.......then when I passed 50, NOT............I seldom wear these days, I surf the net more than wear and I have periods where they are all but in the background....but I don't purge anymore....that only means in a year or two I'll be ordering more plastic pants and buying cheap diapers over the counter. I believe your intent is noble. If this girl is it and you love her, great.....but if you are DL or AB or Both, it ain't going away.

By the way....while my wife doesn't approve of diaper wearing, she does know I love diapers. I don't bother her with it anymore, I wear in secret during "my time". She has "her time" also. We have been happily married for almost 35 years and plan to stay that way.

Well I'm not even sure why I ever started wearing them. Just that it started around the age of 13 or 14.

I've told my parents 4 years ago, well it wasnt really telling, I just left a note when I left the door and asked if they would never bring up the subject if I didn't mention it. And I never heared a word

A couple years ago I had a girlfriend who told me she liked SM, so I mentioned my secret. We mixed our both worlds, I haven't hold back with her but we've explored our both preferences.

Somehow I feel alot different now, now I can't really use a diaper, even though my current girlfriend told me how she thinks people have needs and such, it still feels like I'm betraying her. I'm deeply inlove with her. So more or less I actually hope that this is a life changer, 'cause I've always struggled when I ran out of diapers, to buy new ones. But eventually I gave up that struggle and said to myself, you don't have a girlfriend, so why struggle ("so dont worry about this now") and ordered them again.

My diapers are hidden just an armlength away from my bed, out of sight. It really is easy to reach them for me. Now I'm not even eager to grab one.

This being said, now replying to the post above me,
    A year is prety long, well on my age it still is. At this moment I'm just at 2 months not using them now, without struggling since it doesnt feel the same as it used to.

With my sentences I'm just covering up the possibility that if I ever fall back, that I can't be pointed on my own words

Well, as long as you're obsessing about whether you will backslide, the possibility is going to be there with you.
    My experience is that it is something that does not go away. I think there are a lot of others who have had the same experience. But those who have put it behind them are probably not posting here.

Enjoy what makes you happy. Don't suffer it if it doesn't. On the other hand, my general rule is not to throw out anything that isn't dirty and can't be washed.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkQS1 View Post
    Well I'm not even sure why I ever started wearing them. Just that it started around the age of 13 or 14.

I've told my parents 4 years ago, well it wasnt really telling, I just left a note when I left the door and asked if they would never bring up the subject if I didn't mention it. And I never heared a word

A couple years ago I had a girlfriend who told me she liked SM, so I mentioned my secret. We mixed our both worlds, I haven't hold back with her but we've explored our both preferences.

Somehow I feel alot different now, now I can't really use a diaper, even though my current girlfriend told me how she thinks people have needs and such, it still feels like I'm betraying her. I'm deeply inlove with her. So more or less I actually hope that this is a life changer, 'cause I've always struggled when I ran out of diapers, to buy new ones. But eventually I gave up that struggle and said to myself, you don't have a girlfriend, so why struggle ("so dont worry about this now") and ordered them again.

My diapers are hidden just an armlength away from my bed, out of sight. It really is easy to reach them for me. Now I'm not even eager to grab one.

This being said, now replying to the post above me,
    A year is prety long, well on my age it still is. At this moment I'm just at 2 months not using them now, without struggling since it doesnt feel the same as it used to.

With my sentences I'm just covering up the possibility that if I ever fall back, that I can't be pointed on my own words
    This really has an easy solution. Put your time and effort into your relationship and don't worry about the diapers. If the desires return, then they do, and since she's accepting, you then approach it again. When I got married, I was much more involved with my wife, sexually, and starting my family. Things went along for a while, and then the diaper desires came back. I indulged, but it wasn't like it did it all the time. I had one day a week when I wore. It wasn't that big a deal.

Life is to be lived, so go and live yours with your girlfriend. Let life lead you, and the future will be revealed. I believe you can live well with either alternative.

Thank you all for your replies, I'll stop worrying about this and just live my life
    I've had a conversation with my girlfriend to be sure about her thoughts of it. She ensured me that it would not be a problem at all.

XxKevlarxX

You'll be back.