Thread: ATN Issues.

Default ATN Issues.

I just received a package from ABU, I ordered Cushies (Cloth like and plastic) and a pack of Tranquility ATNs. I've noticed a few things about the ATNs. For one I have a 30 inch waist and the mediums just don't fit right mainly because of taping issues. The tapes are hard to match (Same position on each side) and the padding feels just weird (A bit tight in some areas). Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Lit View Post
    The tapes are hard to match (Same position on each side) and the padding feels just weird (A bit tight in some areas)
    If you are pulling one side tight to tape, you may be shifting the back of the diaper to that side, and naturally then the tape on the other side won't reach as far. You can try to get all scientific about it with a tape measure, or you can just experiment. You might want to get out some masking tape and use that to tape the diaper on as a test so you can move the attachment points around until you figure out a good even fit. I try to pay attention to "landmarks" on my diapers - things like where the padding ends, where the elastic is, and where the factory folds are. The folds are the best landmark for when I'm taping, but they get a little hard to spot when you unfold the diaper to put it on.

It's very unlikely your diapers are manufactured unevenly from one side to the other.