Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi, my name is Courteney and I am 19. I thought I would introduce myself so I can stay on this site. I am new to the AB world though I have always had an interest in diapers and being babied. A little about myself, I LOVE TinkerBell, I am a huge girly girl, and I am still trying to figure out who I am.

Welcome to ADISC Courteney. You've come to a great place to find out more about the AB community. This site has a collection of great people to talk to about that and anything else that may be on your mind. I hope you enjoy your time here and again, welcome!

FoxingtonIII pretty much covered it. we're glad youre here, and a lot of us are on the same ourney of finding things out.
    could you tell us some more about you? whats your favorite um everything? lol

Hi there! We're so glad you are here! What are some of your hobbies and things you enjoy to do? This is a good site, and I hope you like it a lot. Keep coming back and sharing.