Thread: Recent trip to Texas

Default Recent trip to Texas

I recently went to Texas. It took me about 10 hours each way.
    I wore my Attends, a body suit (onesie), and shorts while driving.
    I changed once at a rest stop each way.
    I slept in my body suit and on a bed pad and found it easier to wet at night than at home.
    I wore a pullup during the day.
    I used a total of 10 diapers in 4 days (3 nights).
    Anyone else travel diapered?

I live in Texas and will be driving across the state in about 2 weeks, but I don't wear on long trips but, I have been thinking about it. When I go on long trips I tend not to get urges to go and I don't stop unless I have to.

I wore once driving from Seattle to Spokane. It's a four hour trip and I was dehydrated. As I planned to drink lots of fluids and didn't want to stop every ten minutes (I must have a small bladder), I padded up at a gas station on the way out of town.

I'm glad I did. I was soaked when I got home, but didn't have to stop once. Pretty much did the trip in record time.

I rarely drive unless I need to so my time spent in the car tends to be like 30 minutes or longer. I have never worn on a long drive but I have always thought that it would be a great idea. I just wouldn't do it if I was driving to meet someone. If I was going to a place where I didn't know anyone or heading back to my house then I would.

i must wear when i am out for longer than an hour or so. and as i have been doing a lot of road trips of late, yes......

good leather and a fresh diaper; the two softest thing in the world
    little lodge wrecker