Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I'm kind of a noob here.

Post Hey, I'm kind of a noob here.

Hey guys I'm RussianRonaldo, a 15 year old male from Long Island. Besides diapers and being a teen baby I am very much into gaming, soccer, math, science, etc. I thought I might as well introduce myself, seeing as I plan on staying on this site for awhile .

Welcome mate!

Nice to see you join us! Anyways, do you have any Non-AB/DL intrests? Personally, I'm an avid gamer, hack and road-biker.

Anyways, see you 'round the forums mate!

Well I am a nerd, you know the old PC gaming, researching science independently stuff. I'm an avid gamer, and a road-biker too. Plus soccer, I love soccer.

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

I also see you play Civ, I would love to crush your country sometime :p.

Don't crush Sparta like Julius Ceaser did D:

Lol. You prefer Civ4 or Civ5? Civ4 I'm Justinian and Civ5 I'm America. Oh, and just so everyone knows, I'm a HUGE history buff.

Didn't really get a chance to play Civ4, so 5 it is.

You should pm me your Steam name, we could play sometime... if you would like...

Hi. I'm a biker as well, though I like to hit the trails. Do you have safe roads to ride on in New York?

Not really, there are a couple, but not too many. I wish there was open country out here, but there just isn't.

Thats a great Intro welcome to the site I wish I had a PC for gaming, oh well PS3 for now