Thread: Cotton Diaper Covers

Default Cotton Diaper Covers

A year or so ago, cosy n dry made 'cotton disney overpants', designed to cover a disposable, or plastic pants and a cloth diaper. They were entirely cotton and elastic in the legs... I loved mine, it was perfect to hold a saggy diaper or one without tapes in place.

I have looked all over for similar things...the best I can find is these, but they're not particularly babyish. When I look for diaper covers, I mostly find plastic pants, or 'plastic-lined' diaper covers. I don't want that! I want a garment that's all fabric, no plastic. Does anybody have an idea of where I can find something like this?

I'm glad someone made a thread about this, because I've been looking for one as well. Diaper covers that fold over and button up like an actual cover meant for infants/toddlers is what I've been searching high and low for.

I'd be greatly interested in the very same thing. Unfortunately, no matter what *BDL place I go to, I never manage to find anything even remotely resembling that.

Hmm state side their is
    These people have some some time
    Onesies items in Big Baby Boutique by LL store on eBay!
    kdsklosets | eBay
    eBay: icabdou
    ADULT BABY SISSY DRESSES items in ADULT BABES BY JO store on eBay!
    sunnycreation11 | eBay
    These also work well
    panties items in frilly store on eBay!
    as far as snappy ones kdsklosets | eBay is your best bet as makes custom ones out of the material you buy in the style you specify.

AB Corner on Etsy has some and you can custom order almost anything you'd like !! She's really nice and really works with you to get something you really will love!

Peachy

Have you tried ABish / childish underwear in adult sizes? It sounds like a "diaper cover made out of fabric" is merely underwear. At least that's what most toddlers are put into, so any type of bulkier undies with childish prints should usually do the job of (1) covering the diaper, (2) keeping the diaper in place and (3) looking childish. Plus they should be less expensive than specifically designed diaper covers.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Useful stuff!
    Thank you! I've now ordered a pretty gingham diaper cover from that 'Jo' person And it was crazy cheap :x like, 6 for that and postage and packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Have you tried ABish / childish underwear in adult sizes? It sounds like a "diaper cover made out of fabric" is merely underwear. At least that's what most toddlers are put into, so any type of bulkier undies with childish prints should usually do the job of (1) covering the diaper, (2) keeping the diaper in place and (3) looking childish. Plus they should be less expensive than specifically designed diaper covers.

Peachy
    It's not quite the same thing. For one thing, the cut of underwear (women's in particular) doesn't really cover a whole diaper. Then there's the issue of finding cute, childish prints in an adult size, for the cut of undies necessary to even cover my bottom properly (they call full cut panties 'granny panties' for a reason! :P they don't come with designs for little girls).

What I'm looking for is an item designed to fully cover a diaper and hold it snugly in place. My previous diaper cover covered my entire diaper, had elastics at the waist and legs, and was roomy enough to fit a thicker diaper (rather than being able to stretch OVER a thicker diaper the way undies might). Really, that's what I'm looking for.

Even if childish underwear was functionally the same as a diaper cover, I wouldn't be interested in using it that way. This is one of those 'fetish' things (although, it's not because I think diaper covers are sexy or anything) where this thing or that thing is very important. Like telling a DL who exclusively fetishizes disposables that cloth diapers are far bulkier and can hold more; it's meaningless to them because they're not 'into' cloth diapers. And I'm not 'into' childish undies holding up my diapers (well, maybe I AM, but not as a replacement for a diaper cover).

Having said that, I'd love a pair of little girl's undies in a bigger size :P

OmorashiShoujo

Aah I want those cute Japanese ones that tie on top and snap in the front~!
    Anyone know what I'm talking about? Do you know where to find any?

I know what your talking about but I have never seen them state side, though you can get them shipped from Japan here though a bit pricey.
    I can provide some Japanese retailers that should have them if you would like.
    Though their about $70 each after shipping.