Thread: hewo!

Default hewo!

umm hi my name is briana i am 20 years old and i am new to this site i am really nervous and shy about writing this i dont know how to introduce myself but i came on here because i am very lonely and i dont have many fwiends i was hoping to find a nice fwiend on here

a few things to know about me is that i wuv diapers my pacifier and teddy bear i live wif my real mommy who takes care of me i am very shy and sweet girl i wuv being rocked and fed a bottle by my mommy i also wuv playing wif toys and being read to and watching cartoons

thank you to anyone for reading this xoxo

Nice to meet you and welcome to the site. What are some of your other interests? I'm sure people around here would enjoy learning a little more about you. Feel free to stop in the chat and get to know some people this is a pretty awesome site I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Welcome to ADISC, Briana. You'll find a lot of great folks in this community. Can you tell us a little more about some of your Non-AB interests?

Welcome you will definately find LOTS off fwiends on here!