Thread: Adult-Sized Goodnites: Suggestion

Post Adult-Sized Goodnites: Suggestion

Eariler today, I have came up with a suggestion that may be a great one- at lease for those who love Goodnites.

My suggestion was- wouldn't it be ironic or simply amazing if the company who makes the Goodnite pull-ons make some simply for adults?

I know it may never happen and that it's a crazy idea, but I have thought about how cool it would be if they made Goodnites just like the ones for kids and teens- with the same designs and patterns but can be proper sizes for adults like 20 or over.

What do you think? Is it a good suggestion or a bad one? Explain to me what you think.

I got into chat with KC, and they said that it won't happen. Certainly, not in the same style as Goodnites, and most definitely none of the features either. The engineers at Depend certainly aren't the brightest bulbs on the string, but I'm willing to bet they are good marketers and sales reps. Think of it: They make their product to do ONE thing, and I highly doubt it's even related to performance: SELL.

I like the idea, and would buy them if they were made. That being said, I don't think it'll ever happen. There are already several adult pull-up products. And the main target for an adult pull-up isn't us. They wouldn't want to wear something, that looks like little kid's underwear.

Too much of a dream to come true. Most of the adult diaper sales are from incontinent people who actually need them. Making adult diapers kiddie styled are a bad idea because non-abdl incontinent people would feel absolutely humiliated and would probably think Kimberly Clark is wasting a lot of money to embarrass incontinent people

Thanks for all of your honest answers. I know I said before it was a "crazy" idea and suggestion and know it wouldn't happen. It was just a "thought" that poped into my head. Thank you all for your honest opnions and answers. Really helped me out.

honestly, this thread has come up more than once before... it simply isn't plausible... unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Miracole View Post
    Too much of a dream to come true. Most of the adult diaper sales are from incontinent people who actually need them. Making adult diapers kiddie styled are a bad idea because non-abdl incontinent people would feel absolutely humiliated and would probably think Kimberly Clark is wasting a lot of money to embarrass incontinent people
    Actually, KC already did that with their Real Fit product. When I saw their advertisements, I felt those were an insult to my intelligence. And to top it all off: They have no absorbency, and really, aren't even geared towards adults with disabilities like mine. To get something that even remotely relates to my needs, I would have to go with the tabbed protection, but I have to remove and replace those every time I use the restroom. And if I am to make the Real Fit underwear work the least bit, I would have to use a toddler diaper as an insert anyway. So, it's either a kiddie style diaper inserted in stupidly designed product for adults, or it's an actual kiddie diaper inside a regular brief. Take your pick!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    And to top it all off: They have no absorbency, and really, aren't even geared towards adults with disabilities like mine.
    Attends seem to be the diaper of choice in most hospitals and clinics so I'm guessing KC hasn't touched that market because there is all ready a company making money from it.

I did see something in the stores today that might make people happy. There were "boxer" style depends underwear. So not exactly kiddie style, but it's nice to see something following in the footsteps of the Goodnites.