Thread: Abri Form HELP!

Default Abri Form HELP!

Abri Form Original Fitted Briefs XL4 is what i usually buy from xp medical but the shiping is killing me as i live in canada. but i was thinking of switching to the L4's but will i be comfortable in them? i know i can fit the L4's am 42" wast. Is the M4,s long as the XL4,s?

Check out B4NS.com or ab-canada.ca Both sell Abena L4s and are located in Canada.

I have been ordering MoliCare cases from agecomfort.com and just got an email from them that they now carry Abena and their prices are very cheap compared to B4NS. I have had 2 not so good experiences with B4NS so I prefer not to use them anymore.
    No relation just satisified with agecomfort.com pricing and quick shipping.
    Here is link to the email I just got Abena Email

Where about do you live in Canada?

Never mind.. I see it's Calgary.. lol I should learn to read..

Try Westcare they are located in AB
    Westcare Health Supplies | Abena Adult Diapers
    they do free shipping in Canada

I also have looked at Westecare Health but AgeComfort.com has much better pricing than both WestCare and B4NS. Only downside is they dont have as big a selection yet. I have emailed them and asked them to add more sizes and styles but am happy they are now carrying Abena.

Quote Originally Posted by dlj View Post
    Abri Form Original Fitted Briefs XL4 is what i usually buy from xp medical but the shiping is killing me as i live in canada. but i was thinking of switching to the L4's but will i be comfortable in them? i know i can fit the L4's am 42" wast. Is the M4,s long as the XL4,s?
    To answer your questions on sizing....

Yes, you will be comfortable in L4's. They should fit you like a glove if you have about a 42" waist.

The M4's are not as long as the L4's, so I can't imagine they would be anywhere near the length of the XL4. I'm a 32" waist with a very lean build, and M4's go about 1" above my belly button, which I think is perfect.

Hope that helps

Well I think I know where my next order will be from. I'm halfway through my current case. I have an almost full case of SDKs to go through as well.