Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Time And I Need Advise

Default First Time And I Need Advise

As long as I can remember I have always wanted to where diapers but, I never have becouse I didn't want anybod to find out. I'm mostley DL with a little bit of an AB side. I now have a GF and we have been dating for 6 months now and I toled her about my diaper fetish. She is very open about it and said she would where diapers with me, in private of course. The thought of her and I both whereing diapers excites me alot and I want our first time in diapers to be realy special. We are going to go up to my camp (North Maine Woods) where nobody will bother us/fnd out. On our way up we are going to stop at Right Aid and buy diapers. Since niether she or I have ever worn diapers before we don't realy know what to buy, we want disposable diapers with tape straps. We are also nervouse about going in a public place and buying diapers and would like to have some tips on how to do it. Buying them online isn't an option, since we both still live with our parents. I also did not tell her I want to use the diaper and I'm a little worried she might not like the fact that her boyfriend is peeing in a diaper. Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Well first off, the store might carry Depend or Attends diapers (know your waist size for the right size diaper). Both brands have tapes and such. I recommend also buying wipes and powder for hygenic reasons, both are usually cheap. Don't worry about buying, after all if you do this on a week-day from 10:00-14:00 there will usually be little-to-no people in any store (they're probably at work, somewhere else, et cetera).

And if you're going to do it on a weekend, just get in and get out. Just remember, no one really cares and it's no big deal, plus buying with another person should make it less stressful then buying alone. This is the most I can offer for now, I wish you luck.

About the peeing thing be opent to her she understood the diapers she will understand you wana pee in them sounds like a lot of fun and what a awesome GF :p and with the shop thing stay calm and just think how much fun you guys are gana have

Thanks for the advise everybody. It should be fun. We are both are a little nervouse but, we will get over that once we do it.

Alexa

If it made you feel better, you two could go in the store separately and one buy the Depends and the other buy the wipes/powder. Be careful with the ones labeled "underwear" because those will be the stupid cloth-backed pull-ups style. Get the ones called "Fitted Briefs," they will be regular diaper style. It might help to look around on the Rite Aid website or drugstore.com to see what the package looks like before you go in the store, so you aren't staring at everything and working yourself into paranoia mode. That way you can just go in, grab it, and leave.

YES: Buy Depend Fitted Briefs - Day & Night, Maximum Protection, Small/Medium & More | drugstore.com if you get these S/M will probably fit both of you ok.

NO: Buy Depend Adjustable Underwear, Maximum Absorbency, Large/Extra Large & More | drugstore.com
    Also, maybe take one of those re-useable cloth grocery bags - they aren't see through like the plastic bags are.

Oh and the best option - buy them from the prescription counter in the back. Most pharmacies let you make regular purchases there and the pharmacy people are always waaay more understanding than the people at the regular check out at the front of the store.

As for your girlfriend, just bring it up in the car. Ask her if she intends to use it for its purpose - tell her you want her to. Then tell her you wanted to try it. Seriously, since this is new to you both, just lay out the ground rules before hand. Maybe wetting is ok, but no messing, etc. Maybe "playtime" is ok, but no wetting. You get the idea. And if she's not comfortable with any of it, respect that.

Good luck. First times can be nerve-wracking and fun. Let us know how it goes! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    If it made you feel better, you two could go in the store separately and one buy the Depends and the other buy the wipes/powder. Be careful with the ones labeled "underwear" because those will be the stupid cloth-backed pull-ups style. Get the ones called "Fitted Briefs," they will be regular diaper style. It might help to look around on the Rite Aid website or drugstore.com to see what the package looks like before you go in the store, so you aren't staring at everything and working yourself into paranoia mode. That way you can just go in, grab it, and leave.

YES: Buy Depend Fitted Briefs - Day & Night, Maximum Protection, Small/Medium & More | drugstore.com if you get these S/M will probably fit both of you ok.

NO: Buy Depend Adjustable Underwear, Maximum Absorbency, Large/Extra Large & More | drugstore.com
    Also, maybe take one of those re-useable cloth grocery bags - they aren't see through like the plastic bags are.

Oh and the best option - buy them from the prescription counter in the back. Most pharmacies let you make regular purchases there and the pharmacy people are always waaay more understanding than the people at the regular check out at the front of the store.

As for your girlfriend, just bring it up in the car. Ask her if she intends to use it for its purpose - tell her you want her to. Then tell her you wanted to try it. Seriously, since this is new to you both, just lay out the ground rules before hand. Maybe wetting is ok, but no messing, etc. Maybe "playtime" is ok, but no wetting. You get the idea. And if she's not comfortable with any of it, respect that.

Good luck. First times can be nerve-wracking and fun. Let us know how it goes! =)
    Thanks for the advise. She is size 12 and I have a 30" waist, so will one size fit both of us? I will definatly do some reaserch before we go. We are definatly going to have ground rules and for now I think I will pee and maybe she will to but neither of us want to mess at this point. I'm not realy into the whole AB thing but, the thought of a pacifier is nice but, I'm not going to push it right now since she is still pretty nervouse about this whole thing. If she doesn't like it then we won't do it again since I cair about her. Are wipes and powder an asential?

A soapy washcloth does a lot better than wipes if you can work it out.

I'm also no fan of powder. It does help with chafing around legs and waist, but it clumps into sticky goo when it gets wet. I do like A&D ointment. It is a barrier ointment and does a lot more about preventing and curing rashes than any other approach (other ointments and creams are just as good.) It might be another potential deal killer, but if it's OK with both partners it's going to be a lot of fun to put on. a minimasage as a part of the diapering ritual.

As for the tension in the store. That's part of the buzz. It's a lot like shoplifting (not that I've ever done that) but it's entirely legal. I wouldn't boost the diapers though, that would get very wierd if caught.

Most of all, don't forget to have fun. That entails that everyone has fun, so make sure you're paying attention.

Best wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by adasterix View Post
    A soapy washcloth does a lot better than wipes if you can work it out.

I'm also no fan of powder. It does help with chafing around legs and waist, but it clumps into sticky goo when it gets wet. I do like A&D ointment. It is a barrier ointment and does a lot more about preventing and curing rashes than any other approach (other ointments and creams are just as good.) It might be another potential deal killer, but if it's OK with both partners it's going to be a lot of fun to put on. a minimasage as a part of the diapering ritual.

As for the tension in the store. That's part of the buzz. It's a lot like shoplifting (not that I've ever done that) but it's entirely legal. I wouldn't boost the diapers though, that would get very wierd if caught.

Most of all, don't forget to have fun. That entails that everyone has fun, so make sure you're paying attention.

Best wishes,
    Thanks for the advise. I might try the soapy wash cloth. I'm also thinking about buying a small pack of wipes also. As for buying them, I know I can do it will just be a little nerve racking the first time.

TheDirtyBandit

Baby wipes will be way more convenient. Just as a thought.