Thread: Summertime diaper fun?

Default Summertime diaper fun?

I mentioned on an earlier thread that I was curious if a diaper would leak if you popped a water balloon in (flooding to the extreme) and I just decided I couldn't help my self. I only did it with one type of diaper so far but the results have surprised me.

Attends w/ waistband did not leak even a drop after I popped a waterballoon in it by sitting down on it. It felt kind of weird having a warm waterballoon in my diaper and then a rush of warm water the filled my groin and then it just felt like a normal wet diaper. No leaks. I want to try this with other diapers now, but I doubt I will have the time.

Has anyone else popped waterballoons in their diapers? What were the results?

Diapers are less fun during the summer because they are hot, sticky, and you can't cuddle up with warm pajamas and thick diapers, but waterballoons are a way to enjoy them as a summertime activity. Anyone else have good summertime diaper ideas?

Haven't tried the water balloon thing. Hmmm...

As for other summertime diaper ideas: Well, you could run around outside in nothing but a diaper. Will *I* be doing that? Probably not!

Patrick, you are THE MAN. That is really cool. How in the hell did you keep that diaper from leaking though!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTommy View Post
    Patrick, you are THE MAN. That is really cool. How in the hell did you keep that diaper from leaking though!!!???
    right!!! did you do something special to keep it from leaking?? but dude that's soooo cool! i applaud you! i think i'm gonna try this

Cherub

I might have to put that on my 'to try in a diaper' list. lol However, if the balloon was small enough I can understand how it would not leak out of a diaper.

I've had a raw egg in my diaper before and broke it. That felt really weird! One minute a nice dry diaper, sit down, then a muffled pop and then a slimy feeling is there. I was thinking the egg shell would poke me and be uncomfortable, but actually the egg shell is so brittle it just continues to break up practically unnoticed. I've yet to try a tomato. I will try that next week tho when the wife is out of town for a few days. But I've never tried a water balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I popped a waterballoon in it by sitting down on it. It felt kind of weird having a warm waterballoon in my diaper and then a rush of warm water the filled my groin and then it just felt like a normal wet diaper.
    Dammit, this sounds like something I'm going to have to try now.