Thread: Introductions

Default Introductions

Hello I am currently a level 2 student in high school for those if you're reading this from the US a level 2 student would be the equivalent of a junior in your system in case you were unaware, I was born with cerebral palsy because of which I walk in a walker. I plan to go on to become a lawyer after high school so I study hard constantly but, in my spare time I enjoy reading almost anything from politics, philosophy to fanfiction and manga; I also play the harmonica. I joined this community looking for the answers to the questions: Why do I like diapers, regression, etc. If I get a girlfriend and we last for a while and get comfortable with each other how do I tell her of this? Also, why do I feel ashamed that I like this? So I guess you could say I'm looking for answers and support.
    Last edited by PyreheartWolf; 29-Apr-2012 at 08:00.

Hey, welcome to ADISC, PyreheartWolf!

-Understanding why you are into infantilism is a really complex question to answer, and most times there is no answer. The best answer I can offer is, do they comfort you? Do you find them sexual?

-I can't vouch for your future girlfriend, because I'm not her. Some individuals are accepting of it, and sometimes they aren't. The best thing to do is to not tell anyone, because a lot of times the outcome is negative.

-Many people feel shame when they think of how much they like diapers. You just need to come to accept it as part of you (a part that will most likely never go away). A lot of us are dealing with the shame factor, and we're here to help you through it. :3

Hey, thanks for replying. And it's more of a comfort factor for me at the moment because in all honesty I've never worn diapers before but, I would like to try it at some point. I do not know what else to say at the moment so I'd just like to say thanks again for the reply and I hope to speak with you again on this wonderful site at some point in the near future. Thank you!