Thread: hi ADISC

Default hi ADISC

hello I'm new here and kind of shy I've never open this part of my life to others before I tried hiding it the best i could i use to be a pro wrestler injurys shortened my career now i try and foces on my cartooning ive been in ab/dl as long as i can remeber in both wanting to wear and needing to because of inc. I love playing video games and watching movies walking around town in the early morning just as the towns waking up.Like I said I've shared this with anyone out side my family but really want to be able to talk about it and not have to worry what they think or be teased. thank you all for your understanding and support

hey CribChaos first off no need to worry u are safe here on adisc. what games fims and carttons do u like i like alot of cartoons right now i like regulare show etc.

i welcome u to adisc and i hope u enjoy this site and make great friends dude