Thread: Hello ADISC!

Smile Hello ADISC!

Right, well, I guess this is my introduction thread. Um not too sure how detailed I should be so I'm just gonna put in some interests and elaborate on them as people ask. That shouldn't be too troublesome?...right? eheh... Anyway!
    Obviously I like diapers, and I do enjoy being cared for in regards to this particular fetish. I enjoy drawing pictures. I have a Deviantart page, but I won't link it since I've been too lazy to post anything there. I am also a member over at Diaperedanime(which seems to be down recently... grrrr...)... and that's sort of all that I can think to put here for now, um any questions?

Hi there. Welcome to ADISC. So how long have you been interested in diapers? I've personally been wearing for around two years, and had an interest for about four years. ^_^
    Drawing is great, I should learn some day, hehe. If you ever post anything on your DA you should show us! :3 Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
    . I enjoy drawing pictures. I have a Deviantart page, but I won't link it since I've been too lazy to post anything there.
    As first intros go I'm happy enough if someone mentions one non-ADISC related interest. Did you draw the Charmander pic in your avatar? Charmander or fire pokemon have always been my weapon of choice in any pokemon game so kudos if it was yours and if not, kudos on the avatar anyway.

Welcome.

Thanks Foxbub, I'll be sure to post somewhere when I do get off my butt and draw something.

Natesean: I'm actually flattered, but no I didn't draw my avatar. I found it and thought it was funny to see a Charmander paying pokemon Red. Yeah fire pokemon rock. Granted I don't always pick the fire starter.