Thread: Hello and some thoughts.

Default Hello and some thoughts.

Hi, I guess I have been a DL for quite some time. There a few things that this might stem from. I remember being 3 and having an accident and my mother scolding me and putting me in plastic pants. I was also a consistent bedwetter until I was 14. I remember discussing the possible use of "training pants" with my parents. The thoughts that ran through my head during that discussion were very intense. It was something that I very much wanted, but was so ashamed about that I told them I didn't.

To this day, I still have some trouble at nights if I have been out at the bar drinking. I have tried store brands and as most of you know, they are terrible. I recently have placed an order for Abri Form X-Pluses and am excited for them to arrive.

Apart from my DL aspect, I enjoy reading, computers, video games, riding my bike, and going to concerts.

Welcome, Nice hobbie's What games do you like, An do you perhaps create computer's That rather very interesting ^_^, What concerts do you go to, Ive always wanted to go to a System of a Down Concert, Or a Three Days Grace, Exspecially a 30 Seconds to mar's, There concerts are phenomanal :]

Yes, I build my own computers. I am currently playing Portal 2 and Skyrim. I see a lot of concerts at a local bar. Though some of the bigger acts I enjoy are Flogging Molly, The Shins, Arcade Fire, The Flaming Lips, and the Pixies. If you haven't seen it, Arcade Fire did a really cool interactive music video with google. Arcade Fire

Ah welcome good sir! Well you're in the right place, other's I've seen around have had similar problems. For someone that loves trips to the bar I must ask your drink of choice

Welcome to the site. I enjoy reading, writing and bike riding. I have a couple of Treks, a 1200 and a 7.5 hybrid. I usually ride every morning during the summer when I don't have to work at school...haha.