Thread: hello all :-)

Talking hello all :-)

hi everyone, i hope your all well.

I am fan of all sorts of music, enjoy socializing, having a laugh, real ales, reading murder mysteries, and a huge fan of buffy the vampire slayer.

For as long as I can remember i have had an interest in nappies and started wearing them when i was 13ish. when i can afford to get a place of my own i will be able to enjoy wearing them more often and in comfort.

Im on here for advice, people to talk to, help others if poss and learn more, like is it mostly boys who wears nappies or is it 50/50 or mostly girls? what is the best nappy to wear etc etc.

Im a very open minded person and am williang to talk about anything and everything as well as sharing experiences.

sorry if this isnt a terrific intro as im never any good at intros lol, I look forward to speaking to you and hearing from you all:-)

Hey dlboyuk welcome to adisc first off dont be sorry your intro is suprisly good compared to some ive seen we a re a smaal nice comunity like a vilage of people and we look out for each other. i wish u make lots of great friends and get the info u were looking for to help u out. have a great time on adisc and make some great friends dude

well thank you for the welcome :-) i do hope i get to talk to alot of people :-)