Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Telling my cousin.

CrinklySiren

Default Telling my cousin.

Should I? Me and my cousin are not terribly close but she's my favorite cousin and I'm closest with her than any of my other cousins.

She's 16 and very mature for her age, she hangs out with me a lot (im 22) and my likewise aged friends because she prefers our level of humor and conversation, but she isn't without her young minded antics.

She's the most open minded cousin I have and she is constantly coming over my house and borrowing my wife's clothes from the closet (which is fine) but I keep all my diapers in the closet, you'd have to blind or a fool not to notice them. Not to mention that we've drunk texted before when I was in a dark place in my marriage about my wife disliking my abdl side, and although I didn't go into detail with my cousin, she said I could talk to her about anything.

Also id like to add that me and my wife are moving out like I previously mentioned in another post (My First Step to ABDL Freedom!) And I do plan on having her over plenty of times because like I said, she's my favorite cousin.. And I plan on being fully open with my hobby/lifestyle when I move out.

Any thoughts/advice/suggestions?
    Last edited by CrinklySiren; 27-Apr-2012 at 12:20.

CrinklySiren

how do i approach her about it though?

you may think twice about this before you do this.......
    where one person is over the age of 18 and the other person is under the age of 18.... diapers can become a boundary layer issue that is a double-edged sword.

i know that in the mind of the wearer, diapers can be and are an innocent way of regression to childhood feelings and memories. but please be mindful that you still have what i will tactfully call a childishly adult body that in both principle and fact, is legally responsible for it's actions where contact with a minor is concerned. and it will not be you who is the judge of said contact.

as someone with DID (a multiple), i have had to deal with this similar question for years as many of my "alters" are young children. but those young children still live in an adult "skin-sack" as i like to say. so as much as they would (and do) want to play with other children, i can't let them. nor does my SO. that would be a conflict-of-interest; an impropriety if you will; that no one need to deal with.

I haven't heard of a valid reason why she should know especially since your a adult and she is a minor. This is one of the time's from as far as I see a person shouldn't know since I can't see what they'll gain out of it.

I am over 18 and my girlfriend is not and it hasnt proved a problem, from what crinklyamk has said i dont think she wants her to change them or baby them just someone to talk to about it? correct me if i'm wrong. If that is the case i cannot see it being a problem at all as for how to approach her why not just sent a casual message saying you have something you want to tell her?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    Should I? Me and my cousin are not terribly close but she's my favorite cousin and I'm closest with her than any of my other cousins.

She's 16 and very mature for her age, she hangs out with me a lot (im 22) and my likewise aged friends because she prefers our level of humor and conversation, but she isn't without her young minded antics.

She's the most open minded cousin I have and she is constantly coming over my house and borrowing my wife's clothes from the closet (which is fine) but I keep all my diapers in the closet, you'd have to blind or a fool not to notice them. Not to mention that we've drunk texted before when I was in a dark place in my marriage about my wife disliking my abdl side, and although I didn't go into detail with my cousin, she said I could talk to her about anything.

Also id like to add that me and my wife are moving out like I previously mentioned in another post (My First Step to ABDL Freedom!) And I do plan on having her over plenty of times because like I said, she's my favorite cousin.. And I plan on being fully open with my hobby/lifestyle when I move out.

Any thoughts/advice/suggestions?
    EDIT: Sorry, didn't catch the second part of your post. If it were me, I wouldn't say anything, nor be open about it around her, but my AB side exists on a 100% need-to-know basis, so that's just my personal opinion.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    you may think twice about this before you do this.......
    where one person is over the age of 18 and the other person is under the age of 18.... diapers can become a boundary layer issue that is a double-edged sword.

i know that in the mind of the wearer, diapers can be and are an innocent way of regression to childhood feelings and memories. but please be mindful that you still have what i will tactfully call a childishly adult body that in both principle and fact, is legally responsible for it's actions where contact with a minor is concerned. and it will not be you who is the judge of said contact.

as someone with DID (a multiple), i have had to deal with this similar question for years as many of my "alters" are young children. but those young children still live in an adult "skin-sack" as i like to say. so as much as they would (and do) want to play with other children, i can't let them. nor does my SO. that would be a conflict-of-interest; an impropriety if you will; that no one need to deal with.

I dont plan on playing with her in any way -___- I just feel like shes the only person in my family i trust... I just feel like she's the only person who understands me in my entire family, my mom and dad dont, my own brother and I hate eachother... I never had a brother to talk to, and its not sexual for me either... and even though she is 16, she is more mature than my brother who is gonna be 21 next month... Im not close with ANYONE in my family except her... i mean my brother is a gay, gender neutral, gay rights activist (or he likes to believe hes an activist) and i dont have it in me to tell him because i cant stand him, and the gain there would be having a brother that understand while at the same time not having to be worried about getting caught by him because he already knows, same thing for my cousin as she is always coming over and i always have to take the diaper im wearing off even if its under my clothes, solely out of fear that i'll get found it... if she already knows then that fear would go away.

Nah any previous comment about "This being boundary age" is bullshit, Although if u do it, dont Concern sexuality in it ._. Ofc thats going too far, an id assume you yourself would know this, it would be diffrent if it was a family in the sort of sister/brother, Ive told my sister that i have a diaper fetish, but thats cus i got trapped into xD but its not hard, i was like super nervous you well be too, just be wise to what you say.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    I am over 18 and my girlfriend is not and it hasnt proved a problem, from what crinklyamk has said i dont think she wants her to change them or baby them just someone to talk to about it? correct me if i'm wrong. If that is the case i cannot see it being a problem at all as for how to approach her why not just sent a casual message saying you have something you want to tell her?
    you hit it right on the spot, i grew up feeling like i have no brothers despite having 2 of them, and I always wanted someone to comfort me in times of confusion and loneliness and even now i still want that familiar comfort.. idk you some of you might think im weird or sick, and some of you might think im brave... i just feel like shes the only family member i can actually say I like having around.. dont get me wrong i love my mom and dad... but they just dont understand me... my brother even LESS... and my cousin is literally ME in girl form... we have everything in common and we're both "tortured musicians" as we like to consider it... i mean even everyone in my family says that She is a female replica of me.. because she carries herself the same way I do

---------- Post added at 16:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    Nah any previous comment about "This being boundary age" is bullshit, Although if u do it, dont Concern sexuality in it ._. Ofc thats going too far, an id assume you yourself would know this, it would be diffrent if it was a family in the sort of sister/brother, Ive told my sister that i have a diaper fetish, but thats cus i got trapped into xD but its not hard, i was like super nervous you well be too, just be wise to what you say.
    Thank you so much for posting this comment, because reading all the other ones (except for Shtu123)I started getting really nervous and i started feeling like i was bad person... which im sure was not anyone's intention... i just started feeling insecure.

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

I didnt think there was an age problem because ive seen abdl's on here that are as young as 14, so if a 14 year old can be an abdl then a 16 year old girl with a bisexual sister and a gay, gender neutral cousin (my brother) would have the capacity to understand.

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

Well to update to everyone reading this post, I told her already and she was perfectly fine with it, and she was totally cool with it. Now i feel like i have to worry less about it. I also came to find out that she's always looked up to me. and Now i feel more accepted in my family than i have in 22 years.