Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hello everyone!
    I am new to the site and the lifestyle of being AB/DL, although I consider myself more of an DL than an AB (if anything, an adult toddler). I have managed to tell my fiancÚ aswell, even before joining the site (which I feel is a bonus!) and she seems to have accepted it too (which is also good).

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you find the site helpful and informative. :-)

Hia can you tell us about your hobbies an interests please That would be terribly Amazing >;D

Welcome - Hope you have fun here That's cool that you managed to tell your fiance and it's great she's accepted it.

Outside of all that, what kind of stuff do you like to do?

Umm currently at university. BIG ice hockey fan, like my football/soccer. Play both guitar and bass guitar. That about it really.... Bit boring TBH!

hey DuffyDL welcome to adisc wat u doing at uni
    Last edited by FoxSplash; 30-Apr-2012 at 13:55. Reason: spelling

Hey Duffy DL welcome :-) i only joined the other day and by reading the threads here everyone seems to be very kind and welcoming, as Icyfire said its great that your fiance. as yet i havent told anyone so thats a big thing to have discussed. What songs do you play with your guitars?

In response to the what am I studying I'd rather not say if that's ok. And in response to what do I like to play on guitar is stuff like blink 182, a day to remember, four year strong, lostprophets and other stuff along those lines!