Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird feeling...

Default Weird feeling...

A couple of times now I have been having this weird feeling come over me, I would feel and like a 3 or 5 year old, I never had this feeling before. I do like baby things (which I thought is being like a AB) it's jus that I never had this feeling of acting like a child. When I talk it sounds like I jus woke up in the morning or it's almost like baby talk. I would like to have this feeling more often because it kinda made me feel happy without worry. Have any of you had this feeling come over you before?

KittyKat

Quote Originally Posted by snydead View Post
    A couple of times now I have been having this weird feeling come over me, I would feel and like a 3 or 5 year old, I never had this feeling before. I do like baby things (which I thought is being like a AB) it's jus that I never had this feeling of acting like a child. When I talk it sounds like I jus woke up in the morning or it's almost like baby talk. I would like to have this feeling more often because it kinda made me feel happy without worry. Have any of you had this feeling come over you before?
    It sounds like what you are doing is regressing. Regressing is turning back to an earlier stage (acting like a child). I do that all the time. It helps me cope with difficult times and I enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
    It sounds like what you are doing is regressing. Regressing is turning back to an earlier stage (acting like a child). I do that all the time. It helps me cope with difficult times and I enjoy it immensely.
    Hmmm, I never thought of that, now I learned somthing new. Now that I think about it, I always have alot of things on mine so maybe that's what got me to regress.

If you are regressing then consider yourself lucky. Some people, like me, find it incredibly difficult of impossible to do. Just enjoy it! It is a common part of being *B and also, by all accounts, a great way to relax. Perhaps try to focus on getting more control of it - if you can do it when you want it would be a great skill to have.

Yes, i regress even further than that. When I'm like extremely depressed or anxious about something, i listen to some slow but calming tunes on my ipod, pop a paci in my mouth, and over a few minutes I have the mind of a toddler, want what a toddler wants, and at some points when I try to speak, only babble comes out. I was hypnotized before, so I think it is my brain bringing back those memories, and usually lasts until I am content again and relaxed. It's scary sometimes though because this effect lasts longer than other times. For example, it may last only thirty minutes but one time it last the whole day...luckily my parents were not home that day hehe ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by KilionTheFallenAngel View Post
    Yes, i regress even further than that. When I'm like extremely depressed or anxious about something, i listen to some slow but calming tunes on my ipod, pop a paci in my mouth, and over a few minutes I have the mind of a toddler, want what a toddler wants, and at some points when I try to speak, only babble comes out. I was hypnotized before, so I think it is my brain bringing back those memories, and usually lasts until I am content again and relaxed. It's scary sometimes though because this effect lasts longer than other times. For example, it may last only thirty minutes but one time it last the whole day...luckily my parents were not home that day hehe ^^;
    hmmm, the same thing happend to me too, it only lasted when I felt relaxed aswell. I'll probably try to find a way to control that feeling to make it last longer.

(question for everyone) What kind of things do you do when you regress?

KittyKat

When I regress into a toddler I color, watch Barney, play with my stuffed animals, use my sippy cup and pacifier, and talk like a toddler. When I regress into an infant I just lay on my bed and use my bottle and pacifier. I'm so completely regressed that I can't move and I can only babble like a baby. I also think simpler. Occasionally I can crawl.

The the OP, dont say wierd...you are not wierd.

If its just a form of relaxtation and it doesnt hurt anyone else, it shouldnt really matter. I think its pretty safe to say a good majority of us on the site do it in some way/shape/or form

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution36 View Post
    The the OP, dont say wierd...you are not wierd.

If its just a form of relaxtation and it doesnt hurt anyone else, it shouldnt really matter. I think its pretty safe to say a good majority of us on the site do it in some way/shape/or form
    Thanks, I'll remember that. It's good to know that i'm not alone with my childish emotions. I shouldn't worry about what other would think too since I'm my own person. Besides who are they to judge. Thanks.

Someday soon I'm gonna try to regress more and hopefully soon I can control it. I would like to wear jus a diaper and a t-shirt with a paci in my mouth. Maybe I can ask my good friend if he would like to bottle feed me since he gives me alot of attension and care already. I'm smiling while thinking of it.