Thread: A fun idea for AB carers

Cool A fun idea for AB carers

How cool would it be to have an AB playdate. (so Long as their carers were present of course)

Like going to that grow up indoor play place in Stockport (I think that's where it is) and all the daddies/mummies can chat while their little ones scocialize.

Would probably have to rent the place out but it would sure be a blast, the only trouble I could see would be finding people to join and the adults struggling to resist the play area .

Any places you guys can think of that would be fun and socially acceptable for some AB playdates?

I know at the gyms by me, you can rent out the whole pool area!

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    I know at the gyms by me, you can rent out the whole pool area!
    Ooohhh a pool party =3

CrinklySiren

hmm, you would have to rent out a private area with no windows for the outside world to look in, I like this idea though, it would be so much fun, though I dont necessarily have a mommy or daddy, I have a wife who babies me every now and then, but shes not really a mommy :P she would probably not talk to any of the other "mommies and daddies" because she herself isnt an ABDL

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    hmm, you would have to rent out a private area with no windows for the outside world to look in, I like this idea though, it would be so much fun, though I dont necessarily have a mommy or daddy, I have a wife who babies me every now and then, but shes not really a mommy :P she would probably not talk to any of the other "mommies and daddies" because she herself isnt an ABDL

It wouldn't necciserily be AB chat, maybe a little but I imagine current affairs and other grown up stuff would take centre stage. (can't yak about baby stuff all night)

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    It wouldn't necciserily be AB chat, maybe a little but I imagine current affairs and other grown up stuff would take centre stage. (can't yak about baby stuff all night)
    lol I suppose, but i dont think she would be comfortable knowing that she isnt around actual babies and that she is around people who take care of adult babies lol is what im trying to say, not that she judges or is against it, she would just feel out of place