Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB sellers

Default AB sellers

Can someone tell me an AB seller that doesnt require paypal to pay? I have tried to buy things from BabyPants and Pacifiers-R-Us and they both require paypal. I'm not intrested in getting paypal, can anyone tell me someplace that sells pacifiers, onezies and such that you can buy with a regular credit card?

Fayte

Cosy N Dry has a thing where you can pay as a 'guest' with your regular credit or debit card.
    Very Special Clothes I think...
    Little Adult Links - Home- My 'directory' to a bunch of different AB-related sites. Check one of those

TBG I just ordered from an AB seller on Etsy . Custom dress and she's an AB herself ! Getting a toddlerish embroidered reversible jumper dress and shortfalls with snap ...and a bib ! You don't need PayPal either.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

Okay TBg turned private messaging on ..for some reason it was off . Problem fixed.

BabyPants and Pacifiers-R-Us, will do money orders, you just haft to e-mail the customer service, and they will most likely tell you mail them a money order with you want and the amount and when clears they will mail your stuff, slower process than a credit card but it works. Cozy n Dry as mentioned, plenty of ebay sellers would actually prefer a card or cashiers check versus, the fees Paypal charges the seller.
    I just bought a crazy amount of AB and sissy stuff from Jolie Boutique, and got a 20% discount for helping him avoid the paypal charges, a.k.a money order.

CrinklySiren

Most AB sites use paypal, but the diaper sites dont, like bambino or abuniverse, they have the option of paypal but you can just pay with your card. As for clothes, i have yet to find one that doesnt use paypal, i mean they all accept money orders, but paypal is the fastest and safest way. I dont know why you wouldnt wanna get paypal, its convenient and it keeps your account information safe... But to each their own.

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Cosy N Dry has a thing where you can pay as a 'guest' with your regular credit or debit card.
    Very Special Clothes I think...
    Little Adult Links - Home- My 'directory' to a bunch of different AB-related sites. Check one of those
    Omg what an awesome website!! I love it!

I understand don't like paypal but safe way paying for online stuff so both party are protected during ordering of product.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkpaciAlly View Post
    TBG I just ordered from an AB seller on Etsy . Custom dress and she's an AB herself ! Getting a toddlerish embroidered reversible jumper dress and shortfalls with snap ...and a bib ! You don't need PayPal either.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

Okay TBg turned private messaging on ..for some reason it was off . Problem fixed.
    Was it AB Corner? If so her stuff is wonderful
    I have had her make a few items for me and I am very happy.
    (Like my new Mickey & Pluto Polo shirt )
    and yes through Etsy you can pay with a credit card if you so choose.

Disney Baby !!Yes! I am so excited and can't wait to get everything!!

Fayte

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    Omg what an awesome website!! I love it!
    Oh, thanks! That's the first time I've shown it to anyone, actually. I just use it because I'm tired of spamming my Bookmarks with these kinds of sites. If you have any that aren't on there, let me know!

ABUniverse doesn't even accept paypal much less require it. Out of curiosity, why are you against paypal? It is easy to use, safe, convenient, and opens up a lot of possibilities with online shopping and especially ebay. I think they might charge a small fee on certain transactions such as accepting payments with paypal, transferring money, and converting currencies, but for normal purchases with ebay or other sites it is free, easy, and safe. What's not to like about it?