Thread: Dry 24/7 small not sold anymore???

Default Dry 24/7 small not sold anymore???

I was just on the dry 24/7 website and noticed they don't even list small anymore. I was all excited I was going to order a case of them for my birthday. Does any know if smalls are still sold??

You may have to contact them by e-mail to verify this. This page still lists the small size; however, you are correct that they are not an option when ordering.

I believe they are ignoring the issue. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and asked. They have not replied yet, but i will give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they are having issues with their site.

I rather hope that they are finally 'refreshing' their small line. About 2 years ago, they made some improvements to the medium and large sizes, but the smalls (old S/M size) remained unchanged. I could swear their site said something about making the same improvements to the small sizes once the stock had been depleted. I guess the smalls don't sell as well as the other two sizes, but I think it would be a mistake to drop the small size altogether, especially since all their diapers are 'oversized' compared to other brands and their smalls are really more like other companies mediums.