Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

My name is Esarianna. I love doing art (not incredibly good at it :x) and animation, especially the 3D kind. I love playing video games that require adventuring (games like Terraria, Minecraft, Final Fantasy, etc.). I love listening to orchestral music, Smooth Jazz, Choirs, Classical, and Ambiance as well as Rock and Heavy Metal (barely).

I am more of an infantilist then a diaper lover. Usually I will wear a diaper with no intentions of acting babyish, but the desire sweeps over me after a minute of actually wearing a diaper. I am also a sissy! :P

I joined ADISC to not only understand infantilism, regression, and fetishes in general better, but to meet some cool people and make friends with people who understand what it's like to want to wear diapers!

I hope that we can all be good friends. Nice to meet you all! :>

Hey, Esarianna. Welcome to ADISC. I love your name. It's so unique! ^_^

I like Kung Fu Panda, Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Cirque Du Freak, Liar Liar, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, The Divide, White Noise, Paranormal Activity, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (both the old and new ones) those are all the ones I can think of right now.