Thread: yay!!!!! sooooo excited!!!!

Default yay!!!!! sooooo excited!!!!

I GOT INTO MY MUSIC SCHOOL!!! i'm sooo excited i just wanted to share, that i dont know if this is suppose to be here or not but i'm not sure where else to put it.

Congratulations, Disneyprincess. I am sure you will do well.

Congrats. What will be your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? I got mine in organ performance and church music, with conducting as a minor. It has put food on our table, and at one time I was making about $40,000. a year. With music, you do have to think about employment. Of course, if you are a musician, you have to play!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Congrats. What will be your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? I got mine in organ performance and church music, with conducting as a minor. It has put food on our table, and at one time I was making about $40,000. a year. With music, you do have to think about employment. Of course, if you are a musician, you have to play!
    i'm going to get a bachelors of arts in music vocal emphasis, and i plan on going into the family business. or being a music teacher and dang 40,000!! what were you doing??

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    i'm going to get a bachelors of arts in music vocal emphasis, and i plan on going into the family business. or being a music teacher and dang 40,000!! what were you doing??
    Haha, working my tail off. I had a full time church music director's job, I taught 15 piano students and I played in a rock band. It was a lot of work, but also fun. The band money helped put our kids through college.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha, working my tail off. I had a full time church music director's job, I taught 15 piano students and I played in a rock band. It was a lot of work, but also fun. The band money helped put our kids through college.
    wow neat! haha so music really can pay off lol

Congratulations !!!! Always a great feeling when you get into the school or job that you REALLY want!! Shows your hard work paid off!