Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are diapers Comfy or Sexy to you?

Default Are diapers Comfy or Sexy to you?

I'll be honest - for me, they're sexy. Though I'm still SORT of going through those stupid binge/purge cycles, I've finally gotten to the point where I quit purging, and just put it out of sight until my next wave of interest comes in.

I've noticed though, that the further I get away from binge/purge cycles, the less "sexy" they are for me and they become more just regular comfort. I still feel my libido ramp up when I think of wearing them, but I also think of wearing them now to relax when I feel stressed or keyed up. This never used to be the case.

Has your use of or need for diapers changed over time? Started one way then gone to another; or stayed the same? Has the "intensity" worn off? Currently, do you wear less or more frequently compared to when you first had regular uninterrupted diaper-time?

PS: I hope this topic is acceptable, my apologies if it's out of line.

Both comfy an sexy :] Although i use to get realy turned on idk why, by them, I still do just it stops once ive worn for about a hour or so, im hoping itll go away its comfy/uncomfy having one during the process of wearing one, I made sure i dident use the "Words" So its Appropriate :] I hope it seems so to me,

I wish I could wear more often than not, but I am 15 years old. I don't have my own place. Diapers are cute and comfy to me. I like the cute diaper patterns with shapes and bears on them. Since I was young, my need for diapers has only gotten more intense.

As did mine, i like the cute designs the urge to wear well never exceed in me, But maybe it well just maybe. That day i hope well never come :]

I'd have to say... both. I love cute designs and and softness but it is a fetish sooo.... I think you can tell where I'm going with this. I don't know why but sometimes I want one for comfort and then a week or so later I'll get the urge to wear and use but not for comfort. It's kind of weird but oh well.

Always comfy, more sexual the longer it's been since I last had a diaper on.

I've never met anyone who didn't find them comfortable. Both my friend and my ex thought they were.
    I feel really relaxed and sexy when wearing.

Lets see...

Not at all sexy[it dont turn me on] but comfy and when I do see animals on it,I kind of want to wear it even more!!

Quote Originally Posted by noctis View Post
    I've never met anyone who didn't find them comfortable. Both my friend and my ex thought they were.
    I feel really relaxed and sexy when wearing.
    I don't find them particularly comfortable. I like them in spite of them being impractical and and not as comfortable as regular underwear. They have other things in their favor.

Both. Comfort depends on the brand and thickness of the diaper, although most anything that is soft and thick will do. For me, sexiness is a given (Although I love cute designs and patterns, as well as whatever else that could be part of one that makes me feel more regressed).