Thread: dollar general overnight pants

Default dollar general overnight pants

I was wondering if anyone had tried the dollar general bed wetting diapers, and if so what are your thoughts on them? Also, which is better pampers, huggies, or luvs? Thanks

Thanks I was thinking the live cuz they are cute and yeah dollar general doesn't sell goodnites and I can't go to cvs or anything bc I know ppl that work there

A while back, there was a thread that mentioned the DG Over-night pants. I did not know they sold their own brand, but I looked for them in their store. I found them, so I decided to buy a pack of the largest size they offer and see how they fit. I could pull them on with no problem, but the fit was very snug. If I did not move around too much, they were alright, but if I did move around in them, the tear-away sides did just that, they tore apart. They did not work for me as a pull-up pant, but they do make very good diaper stuffers once the side seams are torn apart. If I had a smaller body frame, they would have worked much better.

pepsicolaisgreat

I have around a 31-32 inch waist and surprisingly they fit quite well. They don't really absorb that much but are an okay diaper as long as you don't flood them.

I wore one once while up on a roof tearing a house down and they let me go pee without getting up and down the ladder too often. That is just letting it out a little at a time.

That's been around 2 years ago. Haven't worn them since. But plan to get another package soon.

Thanks I have a job so I don't care about price lol but ill have to try them and some pampered thanks