Thread: health question

Question health question

hey guys i have a health question regarding the bladder reigon. sometime it feels like i need to pee but i dont and u can feel the pee a little bit more than usual not massive pain but a tiny bit. Also sometime out of the blue the urge just randomly hits me and maybe a drop or to comes out then it goes away?

im pretty sure it isnt an sti seeing that i havent had any sexual related activity that would cause this but i think it might be a urinary tract infect have you guys got any advice.

im not particuary keen on seeing a doctor about it but if i have to then i guss its just how it is if not ahve you guys got any remedies to this that work?

id really appresicate the advice on my situation and if not can somebody direct me to some were that can.

thanks lots

Yes... totally sounds like a bladder infection. Cranberry juice and Cranberry pills are your best friend when it comes to that. take both at the same time for a few days at least. you will feel better

Quote Originally Posted by msnewbie View Post
    Yes... totally sounds like a bladder infection. Cranberry juice and Cranberry pills are your best friend when it comes to that. take both at the same time for a few days at least. you will feel better
    awesome well i had read this in other place i just wanted to make sure because sadly i think it has come from wet diapers lol no matter ill try that

it probably is a bladder infection but i would still go to drs to get it checked and confirmed