Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flu + diapers?

Default flu + diapers?

Im currently laying down in bed with the flu. I'm thinking maybe a should relax and chill with a diaper on. (Just incase). Anyone relate to my situation? Ever? Haha just curious.

i have diapered up well sick but i find that i make it to the potty less when i have a diaper on, so just be ready to change alot of diapers

If you have the runs a pull ups are a better idea. Changing poopy diapers is never fun.

I noticed that when I'm ill, diapers are the last thing on my mind actually.

I must agree with MasterPython though that pull-ups are a great idea when you have the runs. It usually comes out both ways with me when I throw-up (sorry 'bout the graphic expression).

Jay

Nappies when you are ill save a few trips to the toilet, the wet ones I mean - last thing you want to be doing when you feel like that is cleaning up after messy ones though, it's good protection in that way if you need it but you still want to make it to the toilet if at all possible.

Associating diapers, which I enjoy, with something terrible as the flu doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me.

That is something I would love to try! The lupyness of being sick +diapers = pretty good!

I did this the last time I was sick and went through quite a few diapers, it better than getting out of bed all day.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    If you have the runs a pull ups are a better idea. Changing poopy diapers is never fun.
    I wish I had some pull ups when I had the stomach flu a few months ago.
    Small accidents in underwear are no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Associating diapers, which I enjoy, with something terrible as the flu doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me.
    I agree. When I'm really sick, they're the last thing I want.