Thread: Hey! New here!

Default Hey! New here!

1) Hello! My name is Tyler. I'm a bit new here. Kind of giving this a test run I guess. I just recently pursued my intrest in adult baby/ diaper lover idea.

2) I figured giving a website a try in order to better understand/embrace my new interest in diapers. Growing up, I never had much of a childhood. Therefore, I've always have been interested in diapers. Even at a younger age (about 10 or so). Now getting older I wanted to give it a go. I live on my own and figured I could go out ans buy some depends. So, I did. Beem wearing them on and off, but I really enjoy wearing them.

3) I'm part of a music scene in my town. I play shows, I attend them, run them. Music is honestly one of my most favorited hobbys. I love writting. I'm interested in doing tattoos for a living. I currently have a bunch from just being a shop rat for so long. I work a lot of the time. I deliver pizza part time and deliver office furnature part time. I moved 1000 miles away from my home town at the age of 18 (I'm 20 now). College? Maybe. I'm not sure on what I want to become yet.
    4) I'm looking for some good understanding people/friends that i can relate to about what I'm experiencing. My girlfriend doesnt understand so i dont even know who to talk to about it. Im looking for people like me that understand. I hope this website brings me joy.

Welcome! You will make a lot of friends here.

Hey Tyler welcome to the site! If your looking to better understand ABDLism you've come to the right place. There is literally TONS of stuff on what it is, how it works, and how to not let it rule your life. Everyone here is very open and friendly so I'm sure that you will make friends quickly. I saw that your a musician! What kind of music do you play? what are your other interests? Workaholic? Sports? Tell us more!!