Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to enjoy a wet diaper

Default How to enjoy a wet diaper

Okay guys, i'm kinda stuck. I like wet diapers but i'm drawing a blank on how to get more enjoyment out of it.Have any ideas?

StripesTheSkunk

What do you mean by "Get more enjoyment"? I like to do other activities when diapered, such as play with a favorite toy or watch a movie.

I find if you do things that require you to move around while we you get a much better appreciation of the wet diaper. Just be sure to use powder so you don't chafe badly!

Quote Originally Posted by StripesTheSkunk View Post
    What do you mean by "Get more enjoyment"? I like to do other activities when diapered, such as play with a favorite toy or watch a movie.
    I mean that yes I like the diaper but i feel like I am missing something.

I found for me it was time frame.

Wearing for a couple hours got boring. As others have said, wearing them for longer periods as you go about your day .. to the point that you almost forget they are there but are reminded periodically to me adds a lot.

i dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    I found for me it was time frame.

Wearing for a couple hours got boring. As others have said, wearing them for longer periods as you go about your day .. to the point that you almost forget they are there but are reminded periodically to me adds a lot.

Easy.

Bambino + Monster Energy (NOS if you really wanna push it) + 3 bottles of water.

Quote Originally Posted by IantheFox View Post
    Easy.

Bambino + Monster Energy (NOS if you really wanna push it) + 3 bottles of water.
    Interesting. Interesting...

Everyone is different, and approach diaper enjoyment differently. I like to regress, so even if I'm wearing all day, it's going to eventually come to some sort of pleasurable happy ending. Before I was married, I used to like to watch scary movies at night, often late night, and at the same time, kept wetting and wetting. I think it comes down to doing that which turns you on!

Bambin04

If you try not wearing as often and drinking more. That might help.