Thread: Hi everyone!

Talking Hi everyone!

Hi to everyone here! I've just joined ADISC in my junior year in high school. I came here so I could perhaps join in a community with my similar interests.

As for my other interests, I have many. I'm an avid musical performer and composer, playing piano and multiple band instruments. I love to write, and have actually written a few unpublished short stories before, unpublished because they're not that good. I also dabble in computer programming, and hope to base a career off of such when I graduate and go to college.

Anyways, I came here because I wanted to really join this community in full throttle. It seems like an awesome place to be, just from looking at the stories and advice that I've read here when I wasn't a member. I hope to maybe write some stories to post here, too.

I'll see you all in the forums!

Hey GalacticTB! Welcome To Adisc. Congraduations on writing a very good introduction. I highly recommend that you post your stories here, you may get some good advise on how to make them better.
    What bands do you like?

Welcome good sir hope you get as much enjoyment out of the community as we all do