Thread: Hi.. I am Grace and I am a teen baby/diaper lover

Red face Hi.. I am Grace and I am a teen baby/diaper lover

Hi.. My name is Grace.. I am 15 years old.. I have been a baby since i was 6.. I have been wearing diapers for many years.. I like to meet new people.. I am shy... Thats just a little bit about me want to know more message me

Hey gracie! Well done on getting to ADISC, and it's great to have you here!

That's a neat description of how long one has been involved with nappies/diapers: many of us can relate to that (or at least, having the thought in the back of our heads). It says on ur profile that you like singing Great!

Hey, what music do you listen to? Do you have any favorite artists/composers etc?

Hi lilbabygracie. Welcome to ADISC. Try not to be shy when you visit, you are among friends here. There are hundreds of members here who want to get to know you a little bit better. Please tell us more about your general likes and dislikes. What are some of the things you like to do ? What kind of music, or movies, or games do you like ? Any hobbies ? There is a wonderful sticky-note, " cheat-sheet", that can help if you are unsure about how organise your thoughts. It's a the top of the Greetings/ Intro. page. Anyway, take care and have fun exploring the site.