Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hey! My name is Foxii and I had stumbled upon this website on accident! I'm glad to see so many others involved in the same thing as I am. Sometimes I felt like I was wrong for doing this.

A few things about me:

- I'm a really nice person. I give everyone a chance.

- I'm Canadian!!

- I like hanging out with friends, Art, Sports and Travelling ( Lots more, but those are just a few)

If you wanna chat about anything, talk! I doesn't even have to be about DL or AB, it could be anything from weather, politics, Art to DL or AB

Hi Foxii. Welcome to Adisc, lots of folks here wear nappies/ diapers for all different reasons be it for fun or to help manage a medical condition, come in & have a look around there is such a wide variety of topics up for debate & help with understanding what makes this community tick. Have fun

Hi Foxii & welcome to ADISC. I felt exactly the same before I found this place and realized it's not just me!

I see you're a local artist - What kind of things do you like to draw/paint/make?