Thread: Bridge

Default Bridge

I am a bridge player. I play it both at school and online, and it is possibly my favourite card game. It is strategic, not especially luck based (or if you play duplicate, not at all). It is a true mind game, and something I really enjoy doing. I find it helps me concentrate on things in general, and has improved my ability to plan and think things through. Also, it isn't a game where you have to read people. The whole point is to let the cards do the talking for you. I am okay at poker because I am difficult to read and can work out the odds, but not being able to read people myself causes problems. So, bridge all the way for me!

What I want to know is, are there any other members here who play bridge, or are interested in learning it?

P.S: For those of you who understand these things, I play standard or benji acol, and am currently learning precision.