Thread: Hate The Feeling

Default Hate The Feeling

So, before I went to bed this evening I decided to get diapered up, since I hadn't done it in a while. I got out my xplus, slathered up in rash cream, and put on the powder. I sat around awhile and wet it a decent amount, but drank a few glasses of water before bed. Now, I am the kind of person where if I drink enough before bed and fall asleep in a diaper, I will wet it while asleep.

Well, I woke up about 3 hours or so into my sleep to find my diaper almost maxed out and a little dampness around the leg gatherers. Just the feeling or cold pee, sticky rash cream, and a partially leaking diaper is just awful. Since I can't get the cream off until I shower in the morning I am forced to change into a dry diaper and back off to sleep, but I am not very pleased about it. I can say with all honesty that having the feeling of "requiring diapers" sucks...a lot. Thank god I don't have to rely on them.

Is there anyone else out there that hates the feeling on the rash cream and a diaper that was filled due to an accident?

i would hate to have to sleep in the diaper that you are describing. i do have to sleep in diapers, and i do change them and clean myself up when i am wet at night (and i am wet most nights). and i do use powder and very seldom just a little bit of vaseline for the odd bad spots. but as i said, i would just hate what you described.

i am sorry that you are having that problem and i wish i had more experience so that i could help you with it. but i am sort-of new to this my self.....

If you only wear diapers at night, and then not every night, rash cream is probably not needed. Do you get a rash without it? If you don't, then stop using rash cream.

I more a less used the rash cream just to see what it was like. I guess I won't be doing that again,haha! Oh and just to be clear, I don't actually need to wear diapers to bed.