Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: new underjams (uk)

  1. #1

    Default new underjams (uk)

    hi people was looking in boots and I saw what looked to be new thicker packs of underjams not bought any yet but they were definitely thicker and there was the same amount in a pack and had age ranges on them the large says 8-12. anyone else saw this ??

  2. #2

    Default

    I wonder if they fixed the sides as they easily ripped before.

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by XperiaHusky View Post
    I wonder if they fixed the sides as they easily ripped before.

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
    hope so will get a pack as soon as i can and let ya all know :-)

  4. #4

    Default

    I've seen them in tesco but haven't bought, got 2 cases of Abenas x3. Though wouldn't mind trying them next time it goes on offer.

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Justice91 View Post
    hope so will get a pack as soon as i can and let ya all know :-)
    Well? Do they still rip easily? :[

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStar View Post
    Well? Do they still rip easily? :[
    hay sorry forgotten about this yea I got a pack and they are a lot more wider in the waste than the last ones I'm a 32 inch waste and they fitted perfect. The sides don't bunch up like they did before. So basically they don't rip like they used to

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Justice91 View Post
    I got a pack and they are a lot more wider in the waste than the last ones I'm a 32 inch waste and they fitted perfect. The sides don't bunch up like they did before. So basically they don't rip like they used to
    WoW, I might actually need to try these again, I loved them, but those sides .
    When I first spotted the new packaging i thought that the had put more in the packs then picked one up an it felt like a few where missing, then dismissed it as pampers making unneeded packaging changes for a failing product hoping for sales, does it mention anything about improved sides on the bag?
    I cant say i noticed any.

  9. #9

    Default

    So is this just for you lucky UK people or for us Americans too

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HappyNappin View Post
    WoW, I might actually need to try these again, I loved them, but those sides .
    When I first spotted the new packaging i thought that the had put more in the packs then picked one up an it felt like a few where missing, then dismissed it as pampers making unneeded packaging changes for a failing product hoping for sales, does it mention anything about improved sides on the bag?
    I cant say i noticed any.
    think you get the same amount in a back they are just not as compressed as the previous ones so appear thicker

Similar Threads

  1. Will Underjams fit me?
    By moon728 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 27-Mar-2011, 22:53
  2. New underjams!....?
    By Rene in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-Jun-2010, 09:06
  3. Underjams in the UK.
    By Guineapigged in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2010, 21:13
  4. Underjams. Rip or not?
    By BabyLink in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-Sep-2009, 01:49
  5. just got some underjams!
    By randomdice101 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25-Jul-2009, 11:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.