Thread: Pink pajamas

Red face Pink pajamas

so...right now I'm sitting in front of the computer wearing girl pajamas. They're pink, with purple and white dots (really boring I know XD) and they fit kinda tight on me, I suppose it's because of the cut (and my undesired fattyness )
    And I.. just don't know what to make of it, they feel exactly like my other pajamas, but, there's something different about them... I dunno how to describe it, but I kinda like it. I bought them after chickening out a couple times, and I'm ablazed to see that adult women pajamas have a lot of cute childish designs, whereas man pajamas are pretty much solid colored or really boring patterned ones. Don't we guys have rights to cute clothing too? Mexico sucks for that, there are no childish things for grown men :/

That is pretty much case everywhere except Germany and Japan, from my experience you can pretty much any design you want in those to countries.

Well, considering that there are not many stores that sell footed pajamas here in the states I would seek alternatives by ordering over the internet. If I were to buy something from a store, I would probably find myself buying the children's or women's pajamas. I would prefer to have something that looks more childish. '