Thread: Stoped selling my diapers!?

Default Stoped selling my diapers!?

The Walgreens near my house has stoped carrying the diapers I usualy buy there (Depends Maximun Protection) and I've looked at several other Walgreens but haven't seen them there either. I can't order online and they are one of the few diapers I have found in stores that I like. Any suggestions for other diapers to buy at stores?

Yes they have, too bad you missed out but there were amazing sales on them to clear out.

These got posted in a previous thread; you ought to be able to have them shipped to a store for pickup.
    They're also waaaaaaaay better than Depends.

I know exactly how you feel, I just discovered tonight that the walmart near my house has stopped selling the tena women's super pull-ups, doubly sucks because they were nearly $5 cheaper there too. How dare they.

Depends Maximum Protection is NO MORE. The replacement is the "Depend Protection with Tabs" along with the "Adjustable Underwear" are the only two non-slip on varieties they have now.

Try looking in other stores besides pharmacy, or order on websites that allow money orders. You can send the money in an envelope and they ship your product.