Thread: hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello back at 'ya and welcome to Adisc. Normally, new members tell us something about themselves in the intro such as hobbies, what brought you to the site. Hope the site is helpful to you. It certainly is for me.

Hey And welcome to adisc, I hope you enjoy it. And yeah, it would be nice to hear something little about yourself .

The number of exclamation points p is always inversely proportional to the length of the introduction post in bytes n. Where p = 0 and thus the calculation of this proportion is not possible, the time t until said user becomes a VIP in days is approximately equal to |235 - ([n / 3] mod 235)| + 21.

Behold, Danny's Law.

Welcome to ADISC. Have fun. Want to give us a little more than just a "hello"? Got any hobbies? favorite sports? favorite plushies? Hell, tell us about your iPod. We don't care, just something - we don't like being in the dark.

Last edited by DannyTheNinja; 28-Sep-2008 at 00:16. Reason: ok, i should have read his post.

Welcome to ADISC. Want to share a little about yourself? I hope you like it here.