Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First step to ABDL Freedom!

CrinklySiren

Default First step to ABDL Freedom!

So yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine and she told me that her and her best friend wanted to move out into their own place and they were able to get a 3 bedroom apartment but needed another roommate to make rent cheaper and she thought of me since I have been dying to move out due to my relationship with my brother and my non-existent ABDL privacy. She also went on to tell me that her and her best friend both know and accept my wanting to be openly ABDL and they both have absolutely no problem with it! So if all goes well i'll be moving in with them and i'll finally be able to be my ABDL self around the house whenever I want without fear of being found out or caught or humiliated! I cant wait! Anyone have any suggestions or experience with being openly abdl with your roommates or something of that similarity?

I've never been that lucky but congratulations! That's really exciting! I would offer one peice of advice don't go over bored with the abdl stuff right off the bat kinda ease into it an I think that will ensure they stay accepting. But overall I'm really happy for you! And I hope it goes well!

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    I've never been that lucky but congratulations! That's really exciting! I would offer one peice of advice don't go over bored with the abdl stuff right off the bat kinda ease into it an I think that will ensure they stay accepting. But overall I'm really happy for you! And I hope it goes well!
    Well we're all very rational people, which is also part of the reason im willing to move in with them over a few of my other (very irrational) friends. And I came up with the idea of them hanging out with me once or twice with me in my abdl outfits like a sleeper or a onesie or just a diaper and shirt so I can kind of break them into the whole thing and make sure they really ARE comfortable with it instead of just saying they are (like a lot of people actually do) and they were up for it! So pretty soon in the next few days we'll be hanging out and i'll be all babied up!

Personally I'd welcome the freedom, but don't over do it in front of the two girls!

Wow! That's sweet! Well you truly are lucky to have such accepting friends

maybe they'll find you walking around the house all babyied up cute.

Sounds like a great opportunity - As Disneyprincess said it's so nice that your friends sound so accepting!

Best of luck

CrinklySiren

Yeah I dont expect to do it a lot in front of them, as right now in my own house I dont do it a lot and only because im just too busy, but on the weekends I most definately will so it wont be pushed on them, and most of the time anyway I'll be staying in my room when I do this and they'll probably only see me when I go to the kitchen to get a bottle or something of the sort. Other than that my abdl PJs are just animal print Pjs or a one piece so its not really something you dont see every day other than having babyish printed designs on them, the part that would seem like needed more getting use to would be seeing me in a onesie or a paci or in just a diaper and shirt. :P but i think it will all work out, my friend continues to reassure me that everything will be fine for me I had originally planned to move out alone for this very reason and because she knows this she expects it already! Im so excited i can hardly contain it!

BubbleBumBaby

Congrats! Hope it works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    So yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine and she told me that her and her best friend wanted to move out into their own place and they were able to get a 3 bedroom apartment but needed another roommate to make rent cheaper and she thought of me since I have been dying to move out due to my relationship with my brother and my non-existent ABDL privacy. She also went on to tell me that her and her best friend both know and accept my wanting to be openly ABDL and they both have absolutely no problem with it! So if all goes well i'll be moving in with them and i'll finally be able to be my ABDL self around the house whenever I want without fear of being found out or caught or humiliated! I cant wait! Anyone have any suggestions or experience with being openly abdl with your roommates or something of that similarity?
    *ahem*... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy for yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!