Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: YU-GI-OH! And Anime

  1. #1

    Default YU-GI-OH! And Anime

    Ok, I'm a big nerd, I love anime as much as I love sleeping in diapers at night, I love anime because well the story. It makes you go Omg!!! 25% of the time and the other 75% going whats going to happen next week. I was never a DBZ fan but, I love GUNDAM, YU YU, Basicaily Everything that was on Toonami( R.I.P). My true fav is yugioh not because it's a card game,no, it was because of the story, the duels that had me go ohhhh it was a great move then later how did he win that. And all the people were just made you care for them. I watch all 3 series( Yugioh, Yugioh Gx, Yugioh 5Ds) you can ask me anything and I could answer that shit correct about the episodes. But yeah anybody else a Anime or Yugioh fan?

  2. #2


    I've been an anime fan ever since I saw Dragon Ball Z on Toonami back in 2003.

    Some of my favorite animes are:

    -Lucky Star
    -Hikaru no Go
    -Death Note
    -Ouran High School Host Club
    -Rurouni Kenshin

  3. #3


    I watched the whole original Yu-Gi-Oh series when I was a kid! I played the game too, I had tons of cards and of the fancy duel disks~

    I stopped watching sometime during GX, and I never really watched any other animes besides short-lives obsessions with Digimon, Pokémon, and Bakugan. To this day, I don't watch it any more (I would, but it's not exactly socially acceptable...), but as you can tell by all my recent avatars, I'm learning to draw it!

  4. #4


    HUGE Bleach/Death Note fan right here! Also like Soul Eater and Rurouni Kenshin. I used to love the Yu-Gi-Oh series, and still play the card game to this day! However, I stopped watching the series. But I still do stick to the abridged version! It's so awesome!!!!!!!!

  5. #5


    my favorite animes are and in order

    Ouran High School Host Club
    Fairy Tale
    One Price
    Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
    Bayblade (Original)
    Code Gease
    D. Gray Man
    Lucky Star
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Ball Kai (DBZ but the original jap ver)
    Dragon Ball Z Kai (eng w/ out filler content)
    Dragon Ball Z (filler content was used when Akira Toriyama wasn't "fast" enough with bringing out new stuff)
    Vampire Knight
    Sailor Moon
    Card Captor Sakura
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Zatch Bell
    Fruit Basket
    Mobile Suit: Gundum Seed

    Can't think oof anymore right now but the're there so ill be back with more later

  6. #6


    I liked the old Yu-Gi-Oh from several years ago, but then they changed it and I stopped watching. I've watched Anime before, but I never got any interested in it enough to keep watching. I have a lot of friends who love Anime, and I still have a few Yu-Gi-Oh cards from seven years ago.

  7. #7


    The new Yu-Gi-Oh's suck. Yu-Gi-Oh isn't even in them >.<

    Other than that though, the only Anime I ever really watched was Card Captor Sakura, some .Hack and I was in love with Esca Flowne(If that's how its spelled) and Inuyasha I watched sometimes too, that was good.

Similar Threads

  1. anime
    By Piros in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-Dec-2011, 12:54
  2. Best anime ever!
    By Mizuma in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-Aug-2011, 10:35
  3. Anime on a wii
    By CuddlyMonster in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-Oct-2010, 17:26
  4. Anime
    By MXmadman in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-Jul-2010, 16:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.