Thread: Just toddling around.

Lightbulb Just toddling around.

Hi there. My name is Todd and I just posted my first message. I'm very shy so I don't do this much. I have a mommy that takes care of me and I want to be available to anyone that is looking for a mommy or that has one to share personal experiences with or just to give pointers on how it all started and what keeps it going.
    I am more of a giving person than a taking person. I'm not looking for anything, just here to give advice.

Hi Todd!!! and welcome to ADISC!!!! so what are some things you enjoy other than being an AB? do you have a favorite movie, or hobby? We wanna know more about you and get to know you!!

Welcome to the community, Todd! It's great that you're happy in this lifestyle and you have this 'mommy' of yours to support you, but there is a rule here that goes against personal advertisements, so be careful talking about you and your mommy

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here... And from my experience, I'm sure you will!

Last edited by LittleDrummerGirl; 19-Apr-2012 at 02:27. Reason: Re-wrote part