Thread: Need advice, and fast

Crelus26

Unhappy Need advice, and fast

My brother just found about my browsing of sites like this. If he tells a SINGLE SOUL, I'm dead. Game over. I need to find a way to keep his mouth shut, as well as a comprehesive way to explain all of my browsing of these sites. HELP!

Welcome to ADISC...although sorry this is the reason you had to join.

First of all, does your brother absolutely, without a doubt know that you've been browsing ABDL sites (that's what you mean by "sites like these", I'm assuming)? Is there any chance he's just seen an open window or something? If so, you may be able to pass it off as a pop-up ad. If it's something more comprehensive like a search history or account information, that changes things a bit.

From your fear of being found out, I take it that revealing your interests isn't an option. But here's a thought: being interested in this sort of thing is a bit unusual, right? If your brother were to parade around yelling, "Hey everyone, my brother likes diapers!" ...it would be pretty easy to respond with, "Pfft, whatever! If you're going to try and spread stories about me, at least make it a bit believeable!" Act like it's not true, and people won't just believe it. It's pretty different, after all, so your cover is pretty good there. I'd go with this route myself. Really, it would be pretty straightforward to discredit his statements. It really doesn't matter if he knows, so long as he's got no hard proof (but it would require you to be careful from here on out!)

If he has hard proof? (By which I mean something that 100% shows that you're into diapers, such as a stash of baby supplies or a photo of you). Then things get dicey. You could try and pass it off as a dare that an online friend talked you into. Claim it was someone you know through a more mainstream online community. At this stage, it's hard to talk your way out, so it may be easier to just "come out" but not make a big deal of it. People will be easier on you if you act like it's not a big deal. Age is a factor; if you're an adult, you can push it off a bit easier. But play it cool, and people won't make as big a deal of it.

I hope this helps! Good luck! And I hope you'll stick around; this site is a great place to learn about the ABDL world and make non-scary friends who share your interests. All the best!

Adventurer

Delete all evidence now, once you have what you need from here just delete all cookies but then quickly visit normal sites that you'd be expected to go to so it isn't as suspicious. You may not be able to shut him up but you can at least make it look less incriminating, also from now on use private browsing like Chrome Incognito for all AB/DL sites or perhaps use a different browser to the one you'd use to look at normal sites.

teddybear206

can i say kick his ass....hmmm just did, anyway im only kidding, delate everything and if he still tells anyone then denie everything.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Delete all evidence now, once you have what you need from here just delete all cookies but then quickly visit normal sites that you'd be expected to go to so it isn't as suspicious. You may not be able to shut him up but you can at least make it look less incriminating, also from now on use private browsing like Chrome Incognito for all AB/DL sites or perhaps use a different browser to the one you'd use to look at normal sites.
    Even then, if you're computer savvy, it's not that much of a challenge to find out what he's been browsing and recover the deleted history. Or a Google search to find out how to do it. But, then again, it probably wouldn't occur to most people to do so.

The most secure way to browse without people finding out would be to use a VPN (virtual private network) on a VM (virtual machine), using private browsing on your web browser of choice. You can find out how to create VMs and VPNs etc. on websites like Hack Forums.

Anyhow, as for the course of action that you should take, I agree with Adventurer.

Crelus26

I've been using Google Incognito far before I discovered this site. There is no evidence except my email, which my brother saw. Even if I delete all evidence, that doesn't wipe the minds of whoever saw it beforehand. Adventurer, thanks for the advice, that might keep me safe in the short-term. just for the record, my bro saw an email from Diaperspace (I just explored that site just to see what was going on, now I regret it. If it was from ADISC, he might have passed it off as something else) Luckily, he has no other proof than that, and I might be okay. :3 Thanks for the help guys, I feel loved ^_^
    -Cre'lus

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear206 View Post
    can i say kick his ass..
    That's not a necessary option, even though I know Taekwondo. (so does he, but I'm two belts above him) However, he kicks WAY harder than I do, plus he could beat me with his pool-stick from an old pool table if he felt like it. Sooo, no. I'll try denial, but that kid is a sly fellow. In bouts of rage, he revealed me being a Brony to my family before, and this could be much worse :/

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

EDIT: stole his poolstick, now I'VE got the upper hand! I couldn't thank you guys more.

P.S. I'm not new, I've been here for a while, I just didn't make an account until recently :3

Supersam1223

Completely off-topic, but you should make an intro, so we can get to know you better. If you don't feel you're good at intros (or can't be bothered to make something of decent substance from scratch), use the cheat-sheet that's stickied on the Greetings/Introductions forum.

so he saw a diaper space email? first delete any and all other emails from sites similar (remember to delete them out of your trash too) and then if he brings up the email be like "say what? oh what, i don't even remember...oh wait yeah that was weird, I don't know how I got that email but apparently there are people who are still into wearing diapers 0.o" people get spam email all the time, even if it was a "thank you for signing up" email, you still could have gotten it by accident. so Just play it off as an accidental email, since you're incognito theres no way to prove that you were on those sites so you're off scott free

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    Even then, if you're computer savvy, it's not that much of a challenge to find out what he's been browsing and recover the deleted history. Or a Google search to find out how to do it. But, then again, it probably wouldn't occur to most people to do so.
    That's what I was going for, unless one of his parents works in IT then it is unlikely they'd know how to perform such a task or would even think to do so.