Thread: Evening all.

Default Evening all.

Hi every one,

Just stumbled across the site and decided to join.

Im a Babyfur from the UK and although I havent really been into this for to long and am still finding my feet as it were, I've been enjoying it all so far.

So umm yeah hello and stuff ^^ not to great at these introduction things, suppose the best thing is to jump on in and get involved in the forums a bit :P

Always happy to chat
    Last edited by Grey; 18-Apr-2012 at 22:02. Reason: Spelling

As always, we welcome new members with open arms. Although would you care to enlighten us on some of your other interests, besides those that are *B/DL related?
    What sort of hobbies do you enjoy, and what is your favorite genre of music(or even specific artists)?

As for myself, I tend to enjoy exercising more than anything else. I was part of my schools track team, and I began to enjoy running more than ever. I am considering training for a half marathon or full marathon(at some point), and I also do a fair amount of cycling (long distance).

Cheers for the Welcome,

As far as hobbies and interests go its mostly various forms of gaming such as table top gaming and card and board games. Been out of it for a long time so starting from scratch again (used to be able to paint to competition standard but due to not doing it for quite awhile kind of back to square one as far as skill goes). Also Video Gaming mostly Xbox360.

Music wise its mostly Ska music especially 3rd Wave, favourite artists being The slackers Mad Caddies and Catch 22