Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first load of AB stuff!

Default My first load of AB stuff!

My first load of AB stuff arrived today - I'm so excited! I previously only had diapers but now I have a really cute onesie and a paccie and some PJs. And everything fits, which is even better!

I think I'm going to have to take tomorrow off and spend some time being little. Good job its a quiet week at work! I brought myself some coloring books on the way home and I've got some old Disney movies to watch, so hopefully that'll keep me amused for a while lol.

Sorry to ramble, but you know how it is when your waiting for something to arrive and it feels like its taking forever? Well that has been this week!

yay!

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    My first load of AB stuff arrived today - I'm so excited! I previously only had diapers but now I have a really cute onesie and a paccie and some PJs. And everything fits, which is even better!

I think I'm going to have to take tomorrow off and spend some time being little. Good job its a quiet week at work! I brought myself some coloring books on the way home and I've got some old Disney movies to watch, so hopefully that'll keep me amused for a while lol.

Sorry to ramble, but you know how it is when your waiting for something to arrive and it feels like its taking forever? Well that has been this week!

yay!
    I am so excited for you, Icyfire!!! That is amazing! do you have a blankie to snuggle under while watching the movies?

yay!
    Congragulations!! Enjoy being little!

Congrats! Enjoy your day off being little.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    I am so excited for you, Icyfire!!! That is amazing! do you have a blankie to snuggle under while watching the movies?
    As a matter of fact I do. Although it's not actually a baby blankie, it is nice and soft

Congrats mate! I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

I know that feeling to well, in Australia I have usually to wait 2 to 3 weeks for my AB stuff to arrive from overseas. But take it that way: Imagine you're a toddle waiting for you birthday or christmas to arrive.
    Yesterday my new winter sleeper arrived, so I'm very happy at the moment too.

Cheers.

Yay! That's always a thrill!! I always love when my things arrive I'm atually waiting for some AB things to arrive. The waiting game can be a cruel game, but the reward is always worth the wait.

Aww thanks for all the messages guys! what a great community this is

Quote Originally Posted by chucky View Post
    in Australia I have usually to wait 2 to 3 weeks for my AB stuff to arrive from overseas. But take it that way: Imagine you're a toddle waiting for you birthday or christmas to arrive.
    Yesterday my new winter sleeper arrived, so I'm very happy at the moment too.
    2-3 weeks? really?! Is that by ship lol? I'm normally way to impatient to wait that long for anything![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 17:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

yay!
    Hmmm now I think I see what a lot of you guys presumably get with the whole AB thing. I don't think I've felt so relaxed for years as I did today. Not relaxed in the sense of not doing anything, but in the sense of not having to *be* an adult. For me wearing baby clothes and doing baby things connects with me way more than just wearing the diapers like I have before.

Also the pacie was an interesting experience - The first time I put it in I though "this is a bit weird" but after about half an hour I'd forgotten I had it - only noticed when I went to take a drink lol.

Just felt like sharing that

2-3 weeks? really?! Is that by ship lol? I'm normally way to impatient to wait that long for anything![COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]
    Yeah, about 7-12 days pure shippping (that's air mail) plus the time the supplier needs for processing. Sometimes even longer. Especially annoying when you get the message from the tracking website that the parcel has arrived in the destination country (Australia) and it takes still a week or so to show up.

Hmmm now I think I see what a lot of you guys presumably get with the whole AB thing. I don't think I've felt so relaxed for years as I did today. Not relaxed in the sense of not doing anything, but in the sense of not having to *be* an adult. For me wearing baby clothes and doing baby things connects with me way more than just wearing the diapers like I have before.

Also the pacie was an interesting experience - The first time I put it in I though "this is a bit weird" but after about half an hour I'd forgotten I had it - only noticed when I went to take a drink lol.

Just felt like sharing that
    I'm right with you there. And I hate when I have to change back into normal clothes in the morning/lunchtime (whenever I have to leave the house).

Be especially careful with the paci when doing video chatting, it's easy to forget it.

Cheers.