Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name Change

Question Name Change

Hi guys

This is kind of off topic but at the same time not.

I really want to change my name!! I'm not fond of my current one unfortunately But i don't know what to change it to...

Does anyone have any suggestions for names or how I could come up with a good name?

Thanks for your help

Look up baby names on google and see what you like. I personally like the names David, Jacob, Christopher. Those are my favorite boy names now on case I'm wrong my favorite girl names are chloe, Rebecca, and Raquel.

Quote Originally Posted by mummaboy View Post
    Hi guys

This is kind of off topic but at the same time not.

I really want to change my name!! I'm not fond of my current one unfortunately But i don't know what to change it to...

Does anyone have any suggestions for names or how I could come up with a good name?

Thanks for your help
    Do you mean your In Real Life name or your ADISC name?

If you're a babyfur, you might want to llok at puppies' names too.

for a forum an easy-to-remember and unique name is always better.
    For example, your avatar makes me think of something like Melo, Milo or Meelo (don't ask me why ^^)

Supersam1223

I just used the same name I use everywhere, and the only time I've ever changed it was to capitalise the S.

Pick something that is unique and memorable. I don't have any suggestions, but I think it should relate to you in some way, as opposed to just being random, like mine contains my first name. TBH, I've never been good with generating names.

Play around with things you are interested in. Or make up something completely random like me :P

Thanks guys, been a great help! Supersam1223 When I first joined and saw your name I was shocked because my name is Sam and when I was younger my dad use to call me 'Super Sam' Weird or what?! haha

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

I really like the name 'Tae' my friend use to have a dog called Tae.. and I really liked it.. But I want a first and last name... Can anyone think of anything Japanese-esk that goes with Tae? (I'm inlove with Japanese names!)

I'm bad at usernames too. I usually name myself after a character or a person who's name I like. Near is the name of a Death Note character, for example.

Generally its about finding a username that catches your attention and that you feel reflects you in some way. Generally I'd say avoid usernames in the form of xXnameXx or that contain trailing numbers to make it feel more organic. Oh, and names that aren't too long to say (1-3 syllables) are usually easier to remember.

Sent from my iPhone

Obligatory link to article on choosing a name on ADISC: https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/...ame-adisc.html

That article has ideas and links to things like specialized random name generators.