Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

I've been a lurker for a while, so I thought I'd finally introduce myself. Basically I'm an average college student, I love books and gaming is a fun past-time for me.
    As far as books go, I love anything fictional or non-fiction historical, and any genre of video games I have a blast with. I guess you could say I'm a DL, I just like wearing them, though I'm not really sure why.

So yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell!

Hello good sir, and welcome to ADISC!
    May I ask what is your favourite book and video game?

It's really impossible to pick a favorite for either, but for books I can re-read The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly over and over again. As far as a video game, the Bioshock games are some I've always been fond of, though I've been playing a lot of Skyrim recently.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm also a fan of BioShock and Skyrim (well, the Elder Scrolls series in general), though I've only played the original BioShock and haven't played Skyrim yet (it's sitting in my drawer, waiting for the summer).