Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My road to bed wetting again

Post My road to bed wetting again

Im was thinking about how happy I was when I woke up and found that my diaper was sooo soaked and how annoying it was about after I stopped bed wetting allways interuping my sleep,waking up to allways have to go to a toliet in the morring just because I had to pee really badly,sooo...

I thought and gave it months of thought and my choice is that I want to bed wet again,not because for health reasons[all tho thats one of them],its allso the reason that I want to have fun like I used to when I was a bed wetter

I know you all are going to say no but my reasons are similar the AB's being...AB's...just to have fun like I did when I was younger....

Im fully ready for the most epic 12 month experence[basicly training to bed wet] of my life.

But I need your help,what should I do,eat,drink to become a bed wetter.....

I understand im not supose to talk about this[as said in the rules],its just something I want to do.

Sorry for bugging you...

If you are having urges at night, and if they interfere with your sleep, then wearing protection and using it may actually benefit you. It would probably make it easier if you discipline yourself to wear the diaper for a time before sleep, then condition yourself to using it in a laying position. If you wake up with an urge, then you train yourself to go right there, on the spot, no matter how you have to shift in order to do it, diaper or no diaper. If you forget to wear protection that night, then you have to clean your sheets the next day. In a few days, you will have conditioned yourself to not get up and use the restroom. But let me warn you: If you set yourself up for doing this, you might never again recover full control at night. Be sure this is what you want, first!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    If you are having urges at night, and if they interfere with your sleep, then wearing protection and using it may actually benefit you. It would probably make it easier if you discipline yourself to wear the diaper for a time before sleep, then condition yourself to using it in a laying position. If you wake up with an urge, then you train yourself to go right there, on the spot, no matter how you have to shift in order to do it, diaper or no diaper. If you forget to wear protection that night, then you have to clean your sheets the next day. In a few days, you will have conditioned yourself to not get up and use the restroom. But let me warn you: If you set yourself up for doing this, you might never again recover full control at night. Be sure this is what you want, first!
    Ive allready made up my mind on this today and im ready for my training...its just I have been scared of....you know what,your right! I shoulnt be so scared of bed wetting,I was having fun when I was in the first place.Thanks,

No,my earges come in the early morring around 5ish to 7ish and yes I have been doing diapered training...Thanks for the help,ill post updates when ever I can on my walk through the bed wetting road...

Hope you get it to work. Keep us updated on your progress.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's your life and others will probably say it more eloquently, but I have to ask if this is something you've thought through for the future.

So, at the moment, you have the option of wearing or not wearing, which is where a lot of us are. But you're only 17 (sorry, but its true). Presumably you still live at home? Are you going to College? Is this something you want to be dependent on when you meet new people and future partners?

Also how do you know your "training" will just result in bed wetting? What if it causes IC in general? is that something you're prepared for? I would just like you to be sure that you've fully thought this through!

Just wearing to bed will send the message to your brain that it's ok to wet the bed. I Rember when I wet the bed once I stoped wearing drynites I stoped waking up wet.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    No,my earges come in the early morring around 5ish to 7ish and yes I have been doing diapered training...
    Drink more fluid before bed so you have to pee an hour or two after falling asleep when your sleep is the deepest. If that doesn’t work, progressively sleep less per night so you’re more fatigued at bedtime, again deep sleep promotes bed-wetting. As for the warnings, in my experience one can regain nighttime control if he/she really wants to.

Well I usually always encourage this sort of thing, just because I want to see the person happy but bedwetting is a double-edged sword...

On one hand, yes it does feel incredible and awesome to wake up wet or in a soaked diaper every morning, and yes it would give you the kind of feeling of "needing" diapers that alot of people crave.

On the other hand (this is the only thing that stops me from doing it), have you thought about what a potential partner might think of this? You don't want to miss out on things like that nor I'm sure if you stayed over at theirs or they stayed at yours would they appreciate you wearing diapers to bed/waking up in your urine.

I'm sure there are more reasons than the above for/against it, but that's just what always held me back.

I love wetting the bed/diapers, though I just do it as I'm about to fall asleep (haven't had a nighttime accident since just after I was potty trained). It's an amzaing thing as I said earlier, but just keep in mind ALL the consequences. Positive and negative.

I support you either way though

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    It's your life and others will probably say it more eloquently, but I have to ask if this is something you've thought through for the future.

So, at the moment, you have the option of wearing or not wearing, which is where a lot of us are. But you're only 17 (sorry, but its true). Presumably you still live at home? Are you going to College? Is this something you want to be dependent on when you meet new people and future partners?

Also how do you know your "training" will just result in bed wetting? What if it causes IC in general? is that something you're prepared for? I would just like you to be sure that you've fully thought this through!
    I know what you mean,I still live with my mom and im going to collage this fall...

My main reason why I want to try is that im really upset on how for the past 6 years of not bed wetting that my dreams everynight get interupted by my earge to go pee really badly and...Well...I hate that I wake up tired from using the bath room in the middle of the night[and sometimes morring]...

I allways know that trying this, there's a risk that I do become IC but still knowing this I would be happy even if I do become IC because it somthing I wanted to do and willing to do...

and to answer the other questions :Yes,im still living at home,my mom has never minded that I wear diapers,no im not going to collage right now but I start this fall...the last part is kind of hard to understand but I think based on what your saying is my answer is that this is somthing that I will never tell about simular to keeping my DL side secret.

I know im young and I understand that,im willing to be a risk taker knowing it could backfire in my face....

EDIT:I just started my training last night and no wet diaper but when I do,ill finally have a good nights sleep...