Thread: Hey I'm new (well sort of new as i've been a lurker around here for a little bit) around here

Default Hey I'm new (well sort of new as i've been a lurker around here for a little bit) around here

I'm into pissing into pants, diapers, plastic pants, and i like bed wetting and pissing on the carpet (I make sure to put water over it to help offset the smell and dilute the pee). I've been into this site for about 6 months and every so often would come in to lurk around. I'm currently wearing an ATN (all through the night) tranquility diaper while on the computer. When I'm out and about I wear depends pull up (I wear it due to having a nervous bladder, so wearing it helps my nervousness, which in turns helps me with going less often) and when I know I'll be out and about for maybe 2 hrs I'll wear my ATN and if I need to pee, just pee in it.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here, do you do anything on the computer as far as gaming goes?

Welcome to the site. Have you invested in Bistle and their carpet cleaning machine?

Yeah! I play games like The Sims 3, Skyrim, I will be getting Diablo 3 in May!, and Call of Duty MW3.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

I haven't invested in Bistle's carpet cleaning machine, how is it for when wetting the carpet?