Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xp medical shipping oops

Default xp medical shipping oops

So i just got another case of m4's delivered to my house today i have to say i'm so happy i was the only one home when fed ex dropped it off. The box was pretty much open with the packs very visible in fact when i picked it up off my porch the last remaining piece of tape gave way and i had trouble not spilling the contents . I've never had this problem with xpmedical before and just thought i'd share my possible close call with you guys.

it probably is not xpmedical. it was probably fedex that damaged the package probably by dropping it. eaithir that or xpmedical ran out of good tape, or both happened.

Ive had the same happen with packages not just stuff from xp medical. by the time the package gets to your door a lot of people have handled the mail and along the way its likely that someone wasn't as careful as they should have been.

Same here (although not with xp medical) but I've had similar things happen many a times. One time I remember it was christmas and I had ordered someones Christmas present and by the time it got to us it was almost completely squished! I was very angry. Luckily nothing was damaged, (just squished) so it worked out. But I think UPS and FedX need to be more careful!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    Same here (although not with xp medical) but I've had similar things happen many a times. One time I remember it was christmas and I had ordered someones Christmas present and by the time it got to us it was almost completely squished! I was very angry. Luckily nothing was damaged, (just squished) so it worked out. But I think UPS and FedX need to be more careful!
    there was a story a cupple months ago i forget what company it was that was doing it, but it was caught on camera that the delivery driver just tossed a tv over the fence (it was a gated house), barbecue he was to lazy to hit the buzzer saying he had a package. so just think that if a dilvery driver does not care, how many other people on the line do not care or are just having a bad day.

On a somewhat-related note, the last shipment I ordered from XP Medical had a problem with the label. Something like the barcode was unreadable. When it finally arrived, there was a FedEx note on the box saying the contents had been inspected and repacked. Even though I'm sure they see all kinds of things being shipped, I still felt pretty embarrassed.

Peachy

You realize that parcel companies play football/soccer with packages and dump them on trucks with shovels. It doesn't really matter with diapers (they're nicely padded and cannot break), but the more "Caution - fragile"-stickers you put on your package the more likely they are to kick it around.
    So poor tapes on the side of XPMedical combined with rough handling by FedEx = box falling apart.

Peachy

I've had this happen with me (But I live in the uk), one of my boxes of my Abenas was opened though the other one wasn't. That's Parcel Force for you.

i've never had a problem with XP medical... its always been the shippers... i had a sample back come in a flat rate box... it Reaked of smoke... even the diapers smelled like smoke. i emailed gary up, and he sent out a new sample pack right away. XP is great.

I was just about to order my first real pack from them . ( always just used whatever our store carried and was never 100% happy ) but now I don't know what to do ! I was going to have them sent to work but not if they'll be all opened !